+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 491 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

felton is terrible

Stephon Curry is a superstar, I don't care how long he's been in the league.

That guy is I N C R E D I B L E.

....But my boy Carmelo is as clutch as they come!
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

felton redeemed himself, then blew it by missing both free throws, then redeemed himself again by getting the rebound lol

that was a crazy *** game. curry is a stud... until he rolls his ankle again.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    felton redeemed himself, then blew it by missing both free throws, then redeemed himself again by getting the rebound lol

that was a crazy *** game. curry is a stud... until he rolls his ankle again.
    Felton played excellent down the stretch. J.R. Smith shot the ball well. TYSON PLAYED DEFENSE! WHO KNEW!? 28 rebounds?? I expect Tyson to play like this for the rest of the season and into the post season. Overall, I liked how we moved the ball and limited the laziness/turnovers. Defense is getting a LITTLE better. It was great in the first quarter, then Stephon Curry went nuts, but we did play good defense down the stretch.

One thing about the Warriors is they play NO defense, that killed them. We also killed them with second chance points.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Veteran
    lol that sucks. 54 points all for nothing. that just shows how awful the warriors defense has been all these years.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    man, its to bad we didn't get Steph Curry back in that draft.. Hes just mudering us tonight... U put Curry against a team that is mad lazy on defense, and hes gonna eat u for breakfest with outside shooting...

Its hard to build a team around Carmelo Anthony. Especially finding the right Forward to play next to him. Melo on defense is slow to guard SF's so he has to guard PF's but teams with big strong PF"s underneath will own him. So basically u need to find a PF who can guard SF''s on the perimeter and is big enough to handle physical players down on the block. Oh and on offense he has to be able to hit 20 foot jump shots since Melo eats up half the court on Offense. How many guys fit that bill? Rasheed Wallace in his prime could ,its probably why even as an older player the Knicks looked good when he was on the floor. Knicks basically need another tweener like Melo that can play defense ,rebound and hit spot up jump shots.
    U then need a PG that gets the ball up and of his hands quickly and needs to hit jump shots.

C Tyson Chandler

PF Ryan Anderson

SF Carmelo Anthony

SG Iman Shumpert

pg Stephen Curry

That would be a good lineup around Melo

i dont see it that way. melo isn't a tweener and doesn't have to guard pfs. he's the 3rd best sf in the league. he's always been a 3.

ryan anderson might work offensively but he's not a good defender.

the ideal forward to play next to melo imo is a defensive/rebounding type player that can knock down open shots. he wouldn't have to have 3pt range either... 18 footers would be fine. ibaka would be perfect.

does it really matter who can guard who on the knicks? we switch everything so we never end up with the defensive matchups we originally wanted.

i dont think it's hard to build around melo. the problem is melo took the nuggets from having the 3rd overall pick in the draft to the playoffs his first year... and he's never been on a team that didn't make the playoffs. it's hard to build a team when you never get any lotto picks in general. then in regards to the knicks they traded some of those picks so you have to almost build exclusively through free agency, which is never easy unless you get a bunch of star players to collude and team up together like the heat.
    Last edited by kNicksGiants; 02-28-2013 at 11:00 PM.

we beat the wizards! nba finals here we come!

all kidding aside it was an interesting stat going into the game that the wizards were 6-0 against playoff teams since the return of john wall...

woodson is driving me crazy with his rotations... he keeps playing stat and novak together for some reason.

felton had his best game in awhile... i have a love/hate relationship with so many of the knicks players lol

our schedule is really tough this month... we'll see what we're made of over the next few weeks.

nice win gong into Sun vs Mia..

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    we beat the wizards! nba finals here we come!

all kidding aside it was an interesting stat going into the game that the wizards were 6-0 against playoff teams since the return of john wall...

woodson is driving me crazy with his rotations... he keeps playing stat and novak together for some reason.

felton had his best game in awhile... i have a love/hate relationship with so many of the knicks players lol

our schedule is really tough this month... we'll see what we're made of over the next few weeks.
    Believe it or not, i actually won money with Knicks tonight, as i bet money line knicks.. Of course i work graveyard shift and ended up staying up till afternoon, for errrands, so i missed the game..

Why didn't prigioni play?

+ Reply to Thread