+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 491 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Lebron took a team to a title with nothing around him . Melo cant win playoff series
    And he lost..got frustrated, and left. That is why people hate him, because they felt as if he cheated his way to a title. I don't agree with how he did it but I understand where he's coming from.

Sorry y'all. Durant > Melo

Dont hate him , I like him but I know he cant carry a team to a title. Really going to pretend Serge Ibaka and Kevin martin are such great players. They are good players. Westbrooks a great player
    ibaka is the best shot blocker in the league and he's improving offensively, he's got a great jump shot. he is a great player. martin i agree is only a good role player but he's a great shooter, which spaces the floor and takes attention off durant.

my point is simply it's hard for melo to be as effecient when he doesn't have anyone like those guys on his team that can take the scoring load off him. some nights it can be JR or felton or amare, but not consistently. melo has the pressure to score 20+ every night or we have no chance to win. durant can sit back and watch westbrook go to work and just spot up and shoot open jumpers. and before that he had harden, who is an all star player
    as well.

lmao, thats a great commercial. "mommy's got things for daddy to do"

-picks leaves out of gutter-

Also, Melo with the Nuggets made it to the playoffs every year he was there. Did the Knicks make the playoffs before him? Did they win a playoff game? Were they even good?

Lebron took a team to a title with nothing around him . Melo cant win playoff series
    just stop while you're behind bro. lebron got to the finals in the weak east. he wouldn't have made it out of the fist round in the west. those cavs teams were not bad at all either, they were the best defensive team almost every year (not because of lebron)

i can't stand debating with people that really don't know what they're talking about. not trying to diss you but just stop bro.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    ibaka is the best shot blocker in the league and he's improving offensively, he's got a great jump shot. he is a great player. martin i agree is only a good role player but he's a great shooter, which spaces the floor and takes attention off durant.

my point is simply it's hard for melo to be as effecient when he doesn't have anyone like those guys on his team that can take the scoring load off him. some nights it can be JR or felton or amare, but not consistently. melo has the pressure to score 20+ every night or we have no chance to win. durant can sit back and watch westbrook go to work and just spot up and shoot open jumpers. and before that he had harden, who is an all star player
    as well.
    Umm its not just this season his whole career he hasnt been efficient thats the difference between being great or Allen Iverson

what happened when lebron's cavs got to the finals? they got swept by who? the spurs? the team that melo's nuggets had to play in he first round?

melo's nuggets lost to the eventual champs almost every year in the playoffs. every year the lakers or spurs won the title. and he never had the kind of talent on those nuggets teams that lebron has now or durant has now.

this is a dumb debate anyways, just enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    just stop while you're behind bro. lebron got to the finals in the weak east. he wouldn't have made it out of the fist round in the west. those cavs teams were not bad at all either, they were the best defensive team almost every year (not because of lebron)

i can't stand debating with people that really don't know what they're talking about. not trying to diss you but just stop bro.
    Whats the excuses for melo in NY they won a playoff game in 2 years.
    Just because u think U know more doesnt mean u do.

Whats the excuses for melo in NY they won a playoff game in 2 years. Just because u think U know more doesnt mean u do.
    It also helps not to have a bunch of 30 year olds on your team as well.