+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 491 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Jr Smith Slamming it down
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Good job knicks.
    ​​​

Knicks are looking for real

still too early but I'm happy. Woodson is so MUCH GREATER than D'Antoni and his BS brand of full-court dash-n-splash...hated that ****

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Whats happening with the knicks started the end of last yr, and thats MELO has finally taken over the leadership of this team, and not only that, is taking his career and the responsiblity of being a leader seriously.. We all seen the diffrence in MELO the last month or 2 of the season and into postseason and even into Olympics, and its carrying over to the Reg Season this yr.. Chandler said u can see it, with him pulling guys aside for advice and chandler also said, MELO is going all out in everything he does, including even the walk throughs!

That s-hit is contagious! Kudos to MELO for taking the next step and really becoming more then just a scorer, but also a reliable leader of the team!

Ronnie Brewer has been stellar so far, by the way!

In my opinion we'll see how good the knicks really are when STAT is back and healthy.
    ​​​

I hate the knicks, but I am very impressed from what I am seeing from them so far. The ball is moving really well and they are playing stellar defense. Their next move should to put Amare on the trade block because it is obvious that Carmelo Anthony plays way better without him there.

I've been waiting since I was 6 years old to see the Knicks win it all. I couldn't be happier this season. Just about the same feeling I had when STAT came over.

I just hope he doesn't hurt the flow when he returns.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    I hate the knicks, but I am very impressed from what I am seeing from them so far. The ball is moving really well and they are playing stellar defense. Their next move should to put Amare on the trade block because it is obvious that Carmelo Anthony plays way better without him there.
    current thought is Amar'e to the bench...his style of play won't mesh with Melo's.

this is Melo's Team.

But in the end none of this means anything if they're 1st round exiters again in the post-season...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Carmelo Anthony has stepped it up this year... the Knicks are finally a serious team to be reckoned with.