+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 491 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Also, Melo with the Nuggets made it to the playoffs every year he was there. Did the Knicks make the playoffs before him? Did they win a playoff game? Were they even good?
    I didnt say he doesnt make the Knicks better. I say he wont win a title and thats the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Umm its not just this season his whole career he hasnt been efficient thats the difference between being great or Allen Iverson
    who has he ever had? billups? iverson? nene? lol just stop while you're behind, way way behind. you're spending all this time to put down a player on a team that you supposedly root for. you were probably against the trade and a big gallinari fan or something. just let it go.

like i said just enjoy the game. leave this debate for another time.

I didnt say he doesnt make the Knicks better. I say he wont win a title and thats the point.
    But how is that his fault? What has HE done? He's done nothing wrong.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    who has he ever had? billups? iverson? nene? lol just stop while you're behind, way way behind. you're spending all this time to put down a player on a team that you supposedly root for. you were probably against the trade and a big gallinari fan or something. just let it go.

like i said just enjoy the game. leave this debate for another time.
    No matter what your argument will be the team around him wasnt good enough so your right it is pointless. Fact is though he isnt good enough

Whats the excuses for melo in NY they won a playoff game in 2 years.
    Just because u think U know more doesnt mean u do.
    oh dear god please stop. billups blew his knee out game 1 against the celtics. amare hurts his back in warmups before game 2. it was melo vs. the celtics.

last year we lost to the heat,., you know the eventual champs? the team that beat the thunder 4-1? ring a bell?

just stop dude. you hate melo. you have a poster of him in your room that you throw darts at. it's okay. let it go.

But how is that his fault? What has HE done? He's done nothing wrong.
    He ate up all the assets the team had instead of signing as a FA he did do that

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    oh dear god please stop. billups blew his knee out game 1 against the celtics. amare hurts his back in warmups before game 2. it was melo vs. the celtics.

last year we lost to the heat,., you know the eventual champs? the team that beat the thunder 4-1? ring a bell?

just stop dude. you hate melo. you have a poster of him in your room that you throw darts at. it's okay. let it go.
    And u put his poster on the ceiling above your bed

He ate up all the assets the team had instead of signing as a FA he did do that
    So after one first round exit, he can't lead the team?

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

So after one first round exit, he can't lead the team?
    2 actually

2 actually
    For the Knicks?

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

+ Reply to Thread