+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 491 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

so far in this mavs game i'm kinda annoyed at how cute Woodson is getting with who hes playing.. I know we have depth but do u have to put prigioni, novak, camby and rasheed on court at same time? I mean, come on! Thats annoying.. No wonder Dallas opened up a big lead on us here early 2nd.. We have depth, no doubt, but stop getting cute..

now he puts james white out there with them??lol Uhh, come on woodson!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    now he puts james white out there with them??lol Uhh, come on woodson!
    it actually was camby not white,my bad. Either way, Prigioni, Novak, Wallace, Camby should not be on court at same time ever.. U got way to much depth to be doing that..

man, Tyson Chandler getting eaten alive inside.. Kaman has no problem doing work agiainst chandler.. Still trying to make up the defecit because of Woodson's lineup of bench guys he had in at same time.. Hopefully he'll learn, u mix in 1or2 of Camby, Wallace, Prigioni, and Novak, and not all 4 at the same time.. Brewer has been tremendous for us..

its still early and i dont' mind losing, as were not gonna win em all, but we better not lose to dirkless mavs at home for our first loss! I mean, were 3-0 guys, not 10-0! Lets go!

Rasheed Wallace looks awful tonight.. Stupid fouls, getting dunked on, missing shots.. Not his night at all.. To be honest, i'm surprised were in it, our bench has been dreadful..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    man, Tyson Chandler getting eaten alive inside.. Kaman has no problem doing work agiainst chandler.. Still trying to make up the defecit because of Woodson's lineup of bench guys he had in at same time.. Hopefully he'll learn, u mix in 1or2 of Camby, Wallace, Prigioni, and Novak, and not all 4 at the same time.. Brewer has been tremendous for us..
    I envy u that u can watch this game...Im in PA so the free week of the NBA package is over...u have the package or just get the games?

i just realized dirk is out..wtf..lets go!

down 2 at half...im content..I look for a big 3rd quarter...no dirk for them, no reason to lose this game imo

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    I envy u that u can watch this game...Im in PA so the free week of the NBA package is over...u have the package or just get the games?
    watching it online.. Were missing some golden opp's. Ronnie Brewer having solid game but just missed a easy layup and we had easy defensive rebound that was trickling toward outta bounds and both jr smith and wallace thought the other one was gonna get it, and let it go outta bounds..

Jr just drilled a big 3 for us though!

Rasheeds been terrible, and just missed a 3 and got eaten up by crowder right after miss on other end..

+ Reply to Thread