+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 491 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    he's just a bad decision maker and way too shot happy to have the ball in his hands that much.amare is too good to be sitting on the bench while jr is throwing up bricks and turning it over.
    Melo, Stat, and Chandler should have been in, NOT J.R.

Please support.

he's just a bad decision maker and way too shot happy to have the ball in his hands that much.

amare is too good to be sitting on the bench while jr is throwing up bricks and turning it over.
    agreed 100% there.

jr is a role player that should get role player minutes. unfortunately woodson loves him and thinks he's a star.

stat must be frustrated. woodson has a different BS excuse every game for why he didn't get more minutes.

who's gonna guard stat in the post? bosh? lebron? battier? he'd eat them all up.

JR isnt a bad player, he is worth the money the Knicks pay him. Knicks just rely on him 2 much. Knicks need to find a jump shooter to play 35 minutes at the 2. Maybe they can package the player they take in the draft along with Shump or Jr Smith to get a better 2 for next season

trade shump? hell to the no. he's our only young player with upside. he's our only good perimeter defender. hell no.

jr should just get less minutes. we should have been rolling with felton, kidd, melo, stat and chandler down the stretch.

i'll repeat this... no one on the heat can stop stat in the post 1 on 1. either stat scores, gets fouled, or turns it over. yet we prefer to let JR chuck 3 after 3. a good coach sees the obvious and benches JR. but woodson has fell in love with small ball... aka no rebounding, no shot blocking, no defense.... but better offensive spacing. what good is offensive spacing if no one can make an open shot? when shots aren't falling you go to the post to get points. we have a solid post player in amare, but woodson hates him.

watching the okc/clippers game and ibaka is popping 3s lol... dude is a monster.

trade shump? hell to the no. he's our only young player with upside. he's our only good perimeter defender. hell no.

jr should just get less minutes. we should have been rolling with felton, kidd, melo, stat and chandler down the stretch.

i'll repeat this... no one on the heat can stop stat in the post 1 on 1. either stat scores, gets fouled, or turns it over. yet we prefer to let JR chuck 3 after 3. a good coach sees the obvious and benches JR. but woodson has fell in love with small ball... aka no rebounding, no shot blocking, no defense.... but better offensive spacing. what good is offensive spacing if no one can make an open shot? when shots aren't falling you go to the post to get points. we have a solid post player in amare, but woodson hates him.

watching the okc/clippers game and ibaka is popping 3s lol... dude is a monster.
    I would kill to have Iblaka.

Please support.

i hate crawford for teasing us about signing here a couple years ago... he's so much better than JR.

i hate crawford for teasing us about signing here a couple years ago... he's so much better than JR.
    J.R. is much more effective when he sets his feet and he shoots.

Please support.

Im not crazy about trading him either I like him a lot but if the knicks are committed to trying to win with Melo as a focal point they have to surround him jump shooters everywhere. Knicks "JR Smith" had plenty of good looks tonight in the 1st half they could of buried the Heat early had they just hit a couple more 3's

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Im not crazy about trading him either I like him a lot but if the knicks are committed to trying to win with Melo as a focal point they have to surround him jump shooters everywhere. Knicks "JR Smith" had plenty of good looks tonight in the 1st half they could of buried the Heat early had they just hit a couple more 3's
    J.R. Smith should not have been making all those threes..he was 3/14..14 attemps at 3? That's ridiculous.

Please support.