+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 491 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    J.R. Smith should not have been making all those threes..he was 3/14..14 attemps at 3? That's ridiculous.
    A lot of those shots were good looks I dont want him passing up open jump shots. Just need to get a SG that can hit them more consistently

just because you're open doesn't mean it's a good shot. especially if you're missing repeatedly.

i read a stat that said JR shoots the 3 ball this year at 40% when it's a catch and shoot, but he shoots the 3 at 6% off the dribble. someone tell him not to ever shoot a 3 off the dribble lol.

i don't agree that melo needs to be surrounded with shooters either. it's helps the spacing when he isos but when the ball is kicked out to an open guy he doesn't have to take the shot. why not dribble in and attack the rim off the close out? get the defense to collapse and drop it off to a big. shump isn't even a threat offensively, yet he's set up tyson several times by simply attacking the rim and then passing it to him when the d collapses.

we don't need a great jumpshooter... we need a smart 2 way player that knows how to play the game. this knicks team is full of low iq players. felton has tunnel vision on the pick n roll. JR is JR. kidd shows his smarts all the time but physically he's not capable of what his mind wants him to do most of the time.

what the knicks really need is a great or even just good solid pg that is more pass first but can shoot. knicks backcourt is atrocious, same problem we've had the last several years.
    Last edited by kNicksGiants; 03-04-2013 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    just because you're open doesn't mean it's a good shot. especially if you're missing repeatedly.i read a stat that said JR shoots the 3 ball this year at 40% when it's a catch and shoot, but he shoots the 3 at 6% off the dribble. someone tell him not to ever shoot a 3 off the dribble lol.i don't agree that melo needs to be surrounded with shooters either. it's helps the spacing when he isos but when the ball is kicked out to an open guy he doesn't have to take the shot. why not dribble in and attack the rim off the close out? get the defense to collapse and drop it off to a big. shump isn't even a threat offensively, yet he's set up tyson several times by simply attacking the rim and then passing it to him when the d collapses.we don't need a great jumpshooter... we need a smart 2 way player that knows how to play the game. this knicks team is full of low iq players. felton has tunnel vision on the pick n roll. JR is JR. kidd shows his smarts all the time but physically he's not capable of what his mind wants him to do most of the time.what the knicks really need is a great or even just good solid pg that is more pass first but can shoot. knicks backcourt is atrocious, same problem we've had the last several years.
    Agree 100% I don't think he needs to be surrounded, but it would help. Felton can be terrible and good..we usually have to wait lol. J.R. is like a woman on her period, you don't know what to expect. Iman is still nursing an injury as well as Amare.
    Last edited by Rudyy; 03-04-2013 at 08:00 PM.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Wow..at the end of the 1st it was 24-34. I went to get something to drink and I checked the scores and it's 28-45. They went on an 11-4 run lol.

Veteran
    52-30 cavaliers hahahahahaha

I think it's time for Mike Woodson to go..

The Cavaliers are shooting 81% LOL

Veteran
    melo trips on his own feet. hes hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    melo trips on his own feet. hes hurt.
    Oh boy, where did he land? Did he get up on his own?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Oh boy, where did he land? Did he get up on his own?
    yea but it looked like he walked to the locker room.