+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 491 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    yea but it looked like he walked to the locker room.
    Geez..this team is going to get steamrolled by OKC. The final score is gonna be like 135-78 OKC.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Veteran
    knicks coming back now.

Veteran
    carmelo not returning. injured right knee.

Veteran
    61-49 cavs at the half

carmelo not returning. injured right knee.
    ugh why

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Veteran
    knicks comeback and win 102-97

stat is still a big dog in the game. he needs to be featured more.

great comeback win. anyone that watched knows it couldn't get much worse in the first quarter and a half. they couldn't miss and were blowing us out by over 20, shooting over 80 percent lol. it seemed like the team rallied when melo went down.

the beauty is maybe this will open woodson's eyes. he was forced to play stat more and feature him and he delivered. no doubt in my mind he could be averaging over 20 on a good percentage if given more shots.

kidd also shot the ball well again, made a bunch of clutch shots. novak made some shots too. we avoided a terrible loss.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    just because you're open doesn't mean it's a good shot. especially if you're missing repeatedly.

i read a stat that said JR shoots the 3 ball this year at 40% when it's a catch and shoot, but he shoots the 3 at 6% off the dribble. someone tell him not to ever shoot a 3 off the dribble lol.

i don't agree that melo needs to be surrounded with shooters either. it's helps the spacing when he isos but when the ball is kicked out to an open guy he doesn't have to take the shot. why not dribble in and attack the rim off the close out? get the defense to collapse and drop it off to a big. shump isn't even a threat offensively, yet he's set up tyson several times by simply attacking the rim and then passing it to him when the d collapses.

we don't need a great jumpshooter... we need a smart 2 way player that knows how to play the game. this knicks team is full of low iq players. felton has tunnel vision on the pick n roll. JR is JR. kidd shows his smarts all the time but physically he's not capable of what his mind wants him to do most of the time.

what the knicks really need is a great or even just good solid pg that is more pass first but can shoot. knicks backcourt is atrocious, same problem we've had the last several years.
    LOL 6% off the dribble I have to look into that its almost to horrible to be believable. If that is he should be benched every time he takes 1 off the dribble

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    just because you're open doesn't mean it's a good shot. especially if you're missing repeatedly.

i read a stat that said JR shoots the 3 ball this year at 40% when it's a catch and shoot, but he shoots the 3 at 6% off the dribble. someone tell him not to ever shoot a 3 off the dribble lol.

i don't agree that melo needs to be surrounded with shooters either. it's helps the spacing when he isos but when the ball is kicked out to an open guy he doesn't have to take the shot. why not dribble in and attack the rim off the close out? get the defense to collapse and drop it off to a big. shump isn't even a threat offensively, yet he's set up tyson several times by simply attacking the rim and then passing it to him when the d collapses.

we don't need a great jumpshooter... we need a smart 2 way player that knows how to play the game. this knicks team is full of low iq players. felton has tunnel vision on the pick n roll. JR is JR. kidd shows his smarts all the time but physically he's not capable of what his mind wants him to do most of the time.

what the knicks really need is a great or even just good solid pg that is more pass first but can shoot. knicks backcourt is atrocious, same problem we've had the last several years.
    A jump shooter that can take it to the basket and has a high basketball IQ is going to be a 10 million dollar a year player its just not feasible. If he isnt 10 million he will be 6'2 combo guard that will be a huge liability on defense at the 2. Knicks will just have to pray they hit the lottery in the draft and steal a max type player with a pick in the 20's. I'ts so depressing watching a team that I know this is the best it can do , a 4-6 seed in the East. All that cap room they had ,the years of being terrible to not even be close to being good enough. The team is maxed out with 2 draft picks in the next 4 years and no young players. Do u guys realize how dark the coming days are.
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 03-04-2013 at 10:13 PM.

knicks comeback and win 102-97
    what a game