+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 491 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

trade stat and melo in the offseason. give JR the max and build around him and novak lol

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    trade stat and melo in the offseason. give JR the max and build around him and novak lol

i was joking btw

i was joking btw
    yes.. I know, JR is nice though

amare out 6 weeks. unbelievable.
    Is it really "unbelievable" ? The guy hasnt played at full strength in the playoffs once since he was here. He is the new Albatross contract that destroys any chance of winning at the Garden. We will waste Carmelo's best years.
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 03-10-2013 at 01:17 PM.

Go Thunder!

Anyone else starting to worry about Melo. The Knicks did the same thing with Lin last year. They said his injury wasnt bad and he never played again. Carmelo may be seriously injured

U guys see the video of Renaldo Balkman flipping out in the Phillipines. Pushing his teammates,the refs, grabs his teAMmate by the throat. WTF is wrong with that guy

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Anyone else starting to worry about Melo. The Knicks did the same thing with Lin last year. They said his injury wasnt bad and he never played again. Carmelo may be seriously injured
    They say he is day to day..I hope he's just day to do. Ama're is just flat out done for the regular season.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    They say he is day to day..I hope he's just day to do. Ama're is just flat out done for the regular season.
    March 27th 2012
    Jeremy Lin, 23, suffered from a knee injury that left him sitting on the bench in the team's win against the Detroit Pistons on Saturday. Although he was listed as day-to-day, the Harvard graduate sat out the entire game on Monday night.

ACL injuries are pretty common place and the way it gave out to me looks like Carmelo has some sort of tear in his ACL. I think the reason why we havent heard anything is because the Knicks behind the scenes are scrambling for 2nd and 3rd opinions on the severity. Of course this is speculation but the longer the Knicks remain quiet the worse it is
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 03-11-2013 at 08:58 AM.

+ Reply to Thread