+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 491 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 940 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

  1. #931
    chandler out a week with a small bulging disc in his neck. kurt out 2-4 weeks with a stress reaction in his foot.

    it just keeps getting better! lol

    we'll get through it. just hope tyson and melo are healthy for the playoffs.

  2. #932
    Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    chandler out a week with a small bulging disc in his neck. kurt out 2-4 weeks with a stress reaction in his foot.

    it just keeps getting better! lol

    we'll get through it. just hope tyson and melo are healthy for the playoffs.
    Thats what happens with an Ancient roster

  3. #933
    All-Pro giantyankee1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    OUT of MARKET
    Posts
    15,184
    ...Yankees and Knicks need to stop drinking from the same fountain.

    (meanwhile Cleveland ****s up a great dream I was having)


    NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

  4. #934
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,807
    Nice win. Great ball movement too.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  5. #935
    All-Pro giantyankee1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    OUT of MARKET
    Posts
    15,184
    **** the heat


    NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

  6. #936
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,822
    wow the heat overcame a 27 point deficit. i know its cleveland but still. it seems like its fate that they will break the old streak.

  7. #937
    Veteran Sean Montemayor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    CaliforNIA
    Posts
    942
    Carmelo's back baby!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

  8. #938
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Thats what happens with an Ancient roster
    melo's not old, neither is amare or tyson... or felton or shump or JR... etc the old guys on our squad are role players for the most part.

    anyways we're 14 games over .500 now. the celtics are 5 games over .500.

    we're still gonna be the 7th seed though right?

  9. #939
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    wow the heat overcame a 27 point deficit. i know its cleveland but still. it seems like its fate that they will break the old streak.
    let em break the 33 game streak. As long as they don't win the Title I'm good with it
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  10. #940
    Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    melo's not old, neither is amare or tyson... or felton or shump or JR... etc the old guys on our squad are role players for the most part.

    anyways we're 14 games over .500 now. the celtics are 5 games over .500.

    we're still gonna be the 7th seed though right?
    U still need 5 guys on the court and Amare is old I dont care what his age says. I thought Melo was hiding a torn ACL so your right probably wont fall to 7. The problem is going forward the Knicks have zero wiggle room so this is the team that they go to war with the next 2 years. Although they will lose JR Smith this offseason most likely
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 03-21-2013 at 07:57 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts