+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 491 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 960 of 4909
  1. #951
    i love amare but our defense is better off without him. especially the way we switch everything.

  2. #952
    Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    i love amare but our defense is better off without him. especially the way we switch everything.
    Still could use his offense. He is a very efficient scorer .

  3. #953
    i swear there is always 1 scrub that goes off on us.

    we missed so many free throws it's like we were trying to keep it close.

    kmart is a beast

    we clinched the playoffs with a win tonight. 3 years in a row we made the post season after a decade of lotto teams.

  4. #954
    melo fresh off getting his knee drained.. plays 43 minutes. is woodson trying to burn him out or is he just dumb? we play tomorrow and i bet he plays 40+ minutes unless we blow them out.

    also pablo played very well and then gets no minutes in the 2nd half. wtf woody?

    felton did come through down the stretch though.
    Last edited by kNicksGiants; 03-22-2013 at 09:36 PM.

  5. #955
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,014
    How was the game? Missed it.

  6. #956
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Still could use his offense. He is a very efficient scorer .
    i agree... just trying to be positive about the situation.

  7. #957
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    How was the game? Missed it.
    we had a 10 point lead in the first quarter but let them go on a 7-0 run to end the quarter. our defense was great in the 2nd and we had i think a 13 point lead at half time. then that scrub alan andrson went off in the 3rd quarter... scored 18 points i think in that quarter... but they never got the lead. they cut the lead to 2 in the 4th but melo got hot and then felton made some nice plays and we went back up 10. down the stretch we missed a ton of free throws which made the game drag out longer than it should have.

    kmart had a great game... he was like 9/10 from the field, played great defense, 11 rebounds, he played a ton of minutes.

    melo started off cold... but then got hot and ended up with almost 40 points (would have been more than 40 if he made his free throws)

    that alan anderson scrub lit us up again lol. dude averages 10 points a game and scored a career high 30 something points. he scored 28 or something last time against us too.

    my only complaints are the usual things like woodson's questionable rotations... mainly playing felton and melo too much and pablo and copeland not enough. it was a much needed win... i think we'll blow them out tomorrow. (hopefully)

  8. #958
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,014
    Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    we had a 10 point lead in the first quarter but let them go on a 7-0 run to end the quarter. our defense was great in the 2nd and we had i think a 13 point lead at half time. then that scrub alan andrson went off in the 3rd quarter... scored 18 points i think in that quarter... but they never got the lead. they cut the lead to 2 in the 4th but melo got hot and then felton made some nice plays and we went back up 10. down the stretch we missed a ton of free throws which made the game drag out longer than it should have.kmart had a great game... he was like 9/10 from the field, played great defense, 11 rebounds, he played a ton of minutes.melo started off cold... but then got hot and ended up with almost 40 points (would have been more than 40 if he made his free throws)that alan anderson scrub lit us up again lol. dude averages 10 points a game and scored a career high 30 something points. he scored 28 or something last time against us too.my only complaints are the usual things like woodson's questionable rotations... mainly playing felton and melo too much and pablo and copeland not enough. it was a much needed win... i think we'll blow them out tomorrow. (hopefully)
    Aah okay, still got work to do. What's up with the missed free throws? Yikes! A win is a win, however but I hope we continue to get "better".

  9. #959
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    30,709
    Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    i agree... just trying to be positive about the situation.
    Again, u were right on about Kenyon Martin.. A 19pt 10reb game is pretty insane.. If he can keep up games like that, its like getting moer then u would think u would from Amare, plus defense. Maybe an xfactor? I think he'll level out some of course, but obviously hes capable...

  10. #960
    it's hard to say as far as the missed free throws... i expect misses from guys like kmart or our bigs but the main guys missing were melo and JR... i think breen jinxed jr because he said something like "jr is 21 for his last 23" and he missed both lol. then late in the game he missed both again when if he made both it would have iced the game.

    sometimes it just works like that. melo and jr will go 5/5 some games and then some other game they'll miss a few. i don't think it's a major concern unless it starts happening more often.

    i was thinking about amare's injury and woodson is gonna be in a tough position if he gets healthy right before the playoffs. does he risk putting him back in the rotation right at the start of the playoffs? maybe he'll just play him 10-15 minutes a game off the bench.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts