+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 491 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast
Results 971 to 980 of 4909

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

  1. #971
    Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    kmart is a monster.

    i don't want to hate on chandler but i wish he played with the energy and effort that kmart does. one of the last plays of the half the little backup pg on the raptors blew past our perimeter defense and tried to pull up for a mid range shot over martin and he sent that **** flying. the same situation has happened countless times against chandler and he won't even leave his feet. he'll just put his hand up at best and hope they miss.

    a reporter asked woodson about kmart's role when tyson comes back and he said he wants to keep melo at the 4 and have kmart be the backup for tyson. woodson is so stubborn. his rotations are atrocious at times too. during this game we played a good stretch with novak and copeland at the 4/5 lol... if i was coach i would try to avoid playing my 2 worst defenders together... let alone together as the frontcourt.
    Yeah Chandler and Martin on the court together would make the Knicks a much better defensive team. It would change the whole attitude of the team,He may just be waiting to go all out with these guys in the playoffs. The most disappointing player for me this season is Camby. I mean the guy averaged 9 boards in 23 minutes last year and he has been absolutely worthless for the Knicks. I really thought he was going to solidify the 2nd unit what a waste
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 03-24-2013 at 02:55 PM.

  2. #972
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    29,451
    Welp, were gonna have a intresting week to see if were back, or we just played a bunch of crap teams during this 4game win streak, as we got Boston twice and Memphis, with bobcats in between.. We do get Memphis at home, which should help..

  3. #973
    i still don't get why you think boston is good. we're gonna blow them out on their own court.

    as far as memphis, they're gonna get worked too without gasol.

  4. #974
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,550
    Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    i still don't get why you think boston is good. we're gonna blow them out on their own court.

    as far as memphis, they're gonna get worked too without gasol.
    Ehhhh Boston plays pretty good defense, but not having KG will hurt them.
    Will Hill is the J.R. Smith of the NFL.

  5. #975
    they do play good defense but they're not a good rebounding team and they're on a 4 game losing streak, 2-6 in their last 8.

    they're the 7th seed for good reason, they're simply not that good. they are good at home though... but we beat them last time in their building when they still had rondo and everyone healthy. i'm just tired of everyone acting like they're some team we should fear. we are not the crappy knicks of years past and they are not the legit contender they used to be.

    i think we beat them in both remaining games we face each other, and do so convincingly.

    the grizzlies are also not nearly as good without gasol... he is a beast and they will miss him big time.

  6. #976
    Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    they do play good defense but they're not a good rebounding team and they're on a 4 game losing streak, 2-6 in their last 8.

    they're the 7th seed for good reason, they're simply not that good. they are good at home though... but we beat them last time in their building when they still had rondo and everyone healthy. i'm just tired of everyone acting like they're some team we should fear. we are not the crappy knicks of years past and they are not the legit contender they used to be.

    i think we beat them in both remaining games we face each other, and do so convincingly.

    the grizzlies are also not nearly as good without gasol... he is a beast and they will miss him big time.
    Without Garnett they better win both of them.

  7. #977
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    29,451
    Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    i still don't get why you think boston is good. we're gonna blow them out on their own court.

    as far as memphis, they're gonna get worked too without gasol.
    its not so much thinking boston's that good, as i am not yet sure this knicks team is anything to write home about.. Our most recent win streak is against the raptors twice, magic, and j***, who were on a 5game losing streak or so before they beat philly ... Not one of em are over 500, and the only one thats close is Utah, whos a game under after beating philly last night..

    Before this 4game win streak against these nobodys, we were wretched and/or mediocre for about 2months...

    So, i'm not sure if that 4game win streak is actually us playing better or if its just us playing putrid basketball teams that aren't even worthy of mentioning? Boston is worth mentioning, regardless of there losing streak.. So in my opinion, its a big wk for the knicks, becasue Boston twice, memphis, and charlotte is like Michael Jordan's Bulls teams compared to the crap we've been beating on this win streak.. I threw in Charlotte because there playing them, not putting them in any good category..

  8. #978
    so utah is a .500 team in the west and they're putrid but boston is barely over .500 in the east and they're not?

    i understand what you're saying about not having faith in this team though, i've known that for awhile now.

  9. #979
    I still dont get why Corey Brewer wasnt good enough for the Knicks.

  10. #980
    Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    so utah is a .500 team in the west and they're putrid but boston is barely over .500 in the east and they're not?

    i understand what you're saying about not having faith in this team though, i've known that for awhile now.
    i hope they beat them twice i will feel a lot better about playing them in the playoffs.Beating them twice might push them to 8 actually.Cant wait for the upcoming Miami game I hope they still have the streak going. I hope all the rich NY'ers buy up all the tickets and get down there. Man I wish that game was at the Garden. I think they would beat them if it was. If Melo has 1 locked in game they could take them down.They need a 18-25 shooting night
    I still dont know if the Knicks will hold off the Nets who are playing well on the western trip. If the Nets go 5-3 or 6-2 that wont be good with the Knicks schedule .It would set up a nightmare first round match up with the Bulls. They didnt beat Chicago this year.
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 03-26-2013 at 07:17 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts