+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 491 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW YORK KNICKS 2012-2013 THREAD

Let's keep it up! They have no defense (knicksfan you were right).

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I still dont get why Corey Brewer wasnt good enough for the Knicks.
    that's on dantoni. he wasn't gonna play him so we released him as a favor to his agent who i think was melo's agent too, i forget... i remember thinking he was a nice piece with possible upside as a former lotto pick when we got him in the melo deal... then we just let him go. dallas picked him up and he played ok for them but got no burn in the playoffs..

JR is playing amazing ball. he has 21 points and he's only taken like 2 or 3 jumpshots. he's constantly attacking the rim. like i said before it's as if a light bulb went on in his head. if he plays like this in the playoffs we'll be a very tough out. he's our X factor.

we all know he can get hot from 3 and make those contested step backs, but he's no longer relying on them to score.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    that's on dantoni. he wasn't gonna play him so we released him as a favor to his agent who i think was melo's agent too, i forget... i remember thinking he was a nice piece with possible upside as a former lotto pick when we got him in the melo deal... then we just let him go. dallas picked him up and he played ok for them but got no burn in the playoffs..

JR is playing amazing ball. he has 21 points and he's only taken like 2 or 3 jumpshots. he's constantly attacking the rim. like i said before it's as if a light bulb went on in his head. if he plays like this in the playoffs we'll be a very tough out. he's our X factor.

we all know he can get hot from 3 and make those contested step backs, but he's no longer relying on them to score.
    The ability is there it kinda sux though because if he plays like this I dont know if we can resign him

no Rondo, no garnett they should be winning...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    The ability is there it kinda sux though because if he plays like this I dont know if we can resign him
    true. i pray he takes what we can offer and we pay him under the table haha. he's from jersey so i know he wants to stay here but if someone throws crazy money at him it would be hard for him to turn it down.

how about that shot at the buzzer? JR tha Gawd lol giving the celtics the pipe.

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    no chandler, no amare, on the road...

true. i pray he takes what we can offer and we pay him under the table haha. he's from jersey so i know he wants to stay here but if someone throws crazy money at him it would be hard for him to turn it down.

how about that shot at the buzzer? JR tha Gawd lol giving the celtics the pipe.
    U think he would get more then 4 years 24 i think thats the max they can offer. I doubt a team would pay him more then that.I just hope a team doesnt structure it to screw us over

so utah is a .500 team in the west and they're putrid but boston is barely over .500 in the east and they're not?

i understand what you're saying about not having faith in this team though, i've known that for awhile now.
    Yes.. Boston beat Utah both times dude... I suppose that might not be better in ur mind, but when u play a team twice, beat em twice, i think ur the better team personally..

And all i said, is this is a big wk for the knicks , as we beat 4crap teams, and i want to see how they play against some solid teams this wk before i start believing there back to playing like they did early on in the season, which was a long long time ago now.. From Dec 17th to March 18th, they were under 500.. Sorry, thats along time, and it takes alittle more then winning 4games against sub 500teams before u start believing again.. I mean in a 3month span, this team was a under 500team.. Even now, we still have yet to beat a 500team on this win streak..

I don't believe in something just for sake of believing because its my team.. I believe in teams that look worthy on the court, and simply hope my team gets better and plays better..

They have looked great over this 5game win streak, and as i said, if they have a big wk with Boston twice and memphis, im gonna start believing they are back on track, and i never would of guessed Kenyon Martin would of had this kinda impact, i just never seen it coming, as i've said to u more then once now..

This was a big test to me, even thought Boston dosen't have Garnett, and they passed the test.. I wanted to see them go 3-1 this wk, and they just might do it..

I mean, its not hard to see why u would lose faith in a team that was like under

Brewer would of played for Woodson. 2 bad they didnt hold on to him.

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    Ya, but this team winning like this regardless of Rondo and Garnett missing on RD is still impressive to me.. First and foremost, this team has lost alot of games they should of WON this yr, so coming out and taking care of bussiness even though they should, is still a achievement in my opinion.. But ya, it would of been even better had they had more then Pierce and thats about it, but still..

+ Reply to Thread