+ Reply to Thread

WOW!! Highlights on "inside The NFL". ...

At the end of our game highlights, Bradshaw looks right into the NFL film camera and with extreme authority says, "you gotta beat the man to be the man!" He looked fierce. Angry in fact! I see greatness for this team for the rest of the year. I can't wait until Sunday!!!! Gmen are going to light it up this week!!!

Angriest runner in the NFL

ANyone have a link?..please

Watch Inside The NFL. It's on all week on Showtime.

total throw back RB ... is he the fastest NO, is he the strongest NO, does he have the greatest vision NO ... but if as a fan one of your priorities is that you want the guy carrying the rock for you to be fearless and to give 120% than Ahmad is your man !!

however, in the spirit of ALL HANDS ON DECK ... Ahmad is starting to feel his surgically repaired feet/ankles and Wilson is showing how much he deserves an O package

and Brown is over his concussion

and in this NFL, depth is great ... keep 'em all fresh, keep 'em all engaged, keep 'em all hungry

Geeeeeee MEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Apologize to Melo 5

I love how they didn't discuss the game at all...smh

Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    total throw back RB ... is he the fastest NO, is he the strongest NO, does he have the greatest vision NO ... but if as a fan one of your priorities is that you want the guy carrying the rock for you to be fearless and to give 120% than Ahmad is your man !!

however, in the spirit of ALL HANDS ON DECK ... Ahmad is starting to feel his surgically repaired feet/ankles and Wilson is showing how much he deserves an O package

and Brown is over his concussion

and in this NFL, depth is great ... keep 'em all fresh, keep 'em all engaged, keep 'em all hungry

Geeeeeee MEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No he is probably not #1 in any category but he could be close to the top in most.

Bradshaw is very illusive. I mean when jacobs got to the second level he might pound a LB or safety, but when bradshaw gets to the second level he sometimes can make that man miss.

He is powerful. He is a good pass blocker. He's an ok receiver but we don't use him much for that. He demands a loaded box which aids our passing game. He is good goal line. Other then last year he is near the top of +20 yard runs and this year is on course to be a leader. He shakes off injuries and keeps trucking. Pierce had his career ended by a neck injury, kiwi lost a year, tuck lost half a season, bradshaw missed a weak. I mean they were not the same injury but that shows his desire.

I really thing bradshaw is one of the best in the NFL and the best for the giants. Do you think Eli would have this concecutive games record with AP blocking for him? Heck no. AP dont block, neither do many of the other "top teir" backs