+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Who are your picks for the most underrated GIANTS so far this season?

On Defense, I have to say that Linvall Joseph is my pick. He really has been terrific this year. He is really becoming one of the better DTs in the NFC, and I think once he gets some more experience, he will become a top DT in the NFC.

On Offense, I really think Kevin Booth has done some great work against talented interior linemen and has helped clear the way for three dominating rushing performances this year. The whole O-Line has been terrific, but to me Booth has really been one of the key guys.

I'd be interested to hear some other opinions as well.

Hynoski, I saw him pancake Patrick Willis on Sunday.....How many people have done that?

Amukamara...read somewhere he was PFF's #4 rated corner

Locklear- Unseated NYG stalwart Diehl with relative ease

that's tough

im gonna take the angle of players that were trashed recently along with obvious underrated players

Boothe is a great call ... the guy is a true stud now ... not as mobile as Richie Seubert, but he can be a road grater

on D ... well Prince was called a bust, so good call there

gotta give Beatty some love ... he was called soft, but he has the talent to be a legit LT and that is such an important position

hmm, 3 more .... i think we knew Joseph, but i get that pick ...

im gonna tag J-Will and i realize bad timing with his knee injury but this new NFL is all about fast LBs and he's in that mold and, well, his strip in the Championship game is now cemented in Giants lore

alright, i missed one, but im gonna tag Bear Pascoe .... clearly a role player, clearly not dynamic, clearly not the blocker Hynoski is in the FB/H-Back role ... but with 2 brandie new TEs and one who we have labeled a project in Adrien Robinson ... it's very nice to have a guy that knows all the plays and is a team player willing to do whatever we ask ... he's like the O version of Chase

my last one is gonna be ... Spencer Paysinger ... great ST player and now earning some D time ... seems to be a playmaker despite his depth chart designation and/or his draft position

good stuff ... GMEN !!!!
    Last edited by GMan-67; 10-17-2012 at 11:44 PM.
    Apologize to Melo 5

Jayron. Hosley. Nuff said

linval, benett

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Hynoski, I saw him pancake Patrick Willis on Sunday.....How many people have done that?

Amukamara...read somewhere he was PFF's #4 rated corner

Locklear- Unseated NYG stalwart Diehl with relative ease
    Is there a clip for that? I would really like to see someone pancake Patrick Willis.
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.”

Starter
    Hixon's starting to get some love lately, but he's very underrated IMO. If Nicks were to go down for the whole season, my opinion is that Hixon could step in and fill in for him perfectly. He's big, physical, athletic.

My second choice would be Prince.

Beatty is legit and Hynosorous is a beast!

i agree with linval as our most underrated player.

Veteran
    What about the kickers? Do we just take them for granted because they are doing such a good job?
    Kudo's to Tynes, Weatherford and the long snapper De Ossie.