+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What is going to be Cruz's first BIG play?

Not to say the dude hasn't played well this year, because he absolutely has. But we haven't seen that HUGE play yet from him that we saw multiple times last year (99 yarder, Seahawks catch, Cowboys 70+ yrder, First Eagles TD catch).

So what's it gonna be? Who's it going to be against?

I see him burning Washington's secondary this week on a long pass from Eli for a TD.

We haven't seen it yet because he's been double covered. However, he did have a nice 80 yarder against Tampa.
    Last edited by Rudyy; 10-18-2012 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    We haven't seen it yet because he's been double covered. However, he did have s nice 80 yarder against Tampa.
    Oh that's right I forgot about that. We all know the grand slam is coming soon though

When, and if, Hakeem can play at or near 90% he will break free constantly. Most of his big plays came from evading would be tacklers so taking the extra defender off of him will give him just a little more open field to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueReign View Post
    When, and if, Hakeem can play at or near 90% he will break free constantly. Most of his big plays came from evading would be tacklers so taking the extra defender off of him will give him just a little more open field to play with.
    If the running game continues to improve as well.

who cares 43 catches 500 yards and 6 td's thru 6 games is pretty damn good
    FUTURE NFL STAR

He already had a home run, cruz is playing sick /thread.
    /var/folders/_f/tmmr53mn535cvjj7ln96xlb80000gn/T/com.apple.iChat/Messages/Transfers/IMG_1008.JPG

Cruz's big plays come when Nicks is on the field drawing coverage. Conversely, when Cruz is double covered, it's someone else's job to get the big plays. That's what makes the Nicks and Cruz tandem so devastating. Double one of them, the other has a field day. Double both, and that leaves a third option (Hixon, Randle, Barden, Manningham last year) wide open...

I'm discrediting what he's done this year at all. I'm just waiting for that big play you know. So I can salsa like an idiot in front of my tv alone in my basement on gameday.

why do you watch game alone in basement?
    FUTURE NFL STAR