+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    58

    Top Ten Rivalries Currently In the NFL (ESPN)

    1. Steelers/Ravens
    2. Jets/Patriots
    3. Cowboys/Giants
    4. Bears/Packers
    5. Falcons/Saints
    6. Cowboys/Redskins
    7. Chargers/Raiders
    8. Steelers/Browns
    9. Titans/Texans
    10.Vikings/Packers


    No Redskins/Giants? feelsbadman.jpg

    Well, they'll learn soon enough.

  2. #2
    Starter btbrennan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverdance View Post
    1. Steelers/Ravens
    2. Jets/Patriots
    3. Cowboys/Giants
    4. Bears/Packers
    5. Falcons/Saints
    6. Cowboys/Redskins
    7. Chargers/Raiders
    8. Steelers/Browns
    9. Titans/Texans
    10.Vikings/Packers


    No Redskins/Giants? feelsbadman.jpg

    Well, they'll learn soon enough.
    When was your team relevant again?

  3. #3
    Starter btbrennan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    222
    Surprised it's not Giants/Eagles though

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by btbrennan View Post
    Surprised it's not Giants/Eagles though
    Agree should be in the top 5...

  5. #5
    All-Pro giantyankee1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    OUT of MARKET
    Posts
    14,943
    Quote Originally Posted by btbrennan View Post
    Surprised it's not Giants/Eagles though
    this, seriously

    as for the Skins, who gives a **** ?


    NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

  6. #6
    1. Any NFCE team/Any NFCE team
    2. GB/Chi
    3. Pitt/Balt
    4. NYG/NYJ
    5. NE/NYJ


    Then any combination of GB, SF, Dal, NYG, Pitt, all IMO only.

  7. #7
    Starter bigblue2088's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by tabascocat View Post
    1. Any NFCE team/Any NFCE team
    2. GB/Chi
    3. Pitt/Balt
    4. NYG/NYJ
    5. NE/NYJ


    Then any combination of GB, SF, Dal, NYG, Pitt, all IMO only.
    the redskins vs eagles is the best rivalry in the NFL? okay

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by btbrennan View Post
    When was your team relevant again?
    We're relevant now.

    brb Redskins games get highest ratings of any NFL team (except NYJ and Dallass)

  9. #9
    I just "Googled" .....last time Washington.......and auto search immediately selected "last time Washington Redskins made the playoffs"
    Tells the whole story dont it...LMFAO...... They wont be there this year either... RG3 better stay in the pocket and throw some interceptions this Sunday,
    or he gonna get knocked out for the season........BIG BLUE GONNA KILL YOU !!!!!!

  10. #10
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverdance View Post
    We're relevant now.

    brb Redskins games get highest ratings of any NFL team (except NYJ and Dallass)

    Your team isn't relevant. Get over yourself.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts