+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Top Ten Rivalries Currently In the NFL (ESPN)

Foreskins vs. The Knife. Is that what you are looking for??

Last edited by FIFTY6G-MAN; 10-18-2012 at 11:14 PM.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by Riverdance View Post
    The Titans used to play in Houston until they got their team ripped from them. There is a lot of resentment for that in Houston. Seems like one of those rivalries you cant understand unless you live in Nashville or Houston.
    Like Cleveland-Baltimore.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    Like Cleveland-Baltimore.
    In a way, but that rivalry is pretty one sided. Ratbird fans dont give a fuark about the Browns.

In a way, but that rivalry is pretty one sided. Ratbird fans dont give a fuark about the Browns.

Like we don't give a fuark about the Redskins.

GIANTS/49ERS NEEDS TO BE UP THERE. GIANTS/EAGLES IS A GREATER RIVALRY THAN COWBOYS. BUT THE EAGLES HAVE OWNED US LATELY.

The Titans used to play in Houston until they got their team ripped from them. There is a lot of resentment for that in Houston. Seems like one of those rivalries you cant understand unless you live in Nashville or Houston.
    I live in Tennessee, and most Titans fans I know and work with, consider the Ravens and Steelers more of a rival than the Texans right now---that goes back to the days of the Old AFC Central when you had the Oiler, Steelers, Browns and Bengals. Even at 1 point the Jaguars were more of a rival of the Titans than the Texans are now.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

You would get beaten up if you went to DC and accused people of being a Dallass Cowgirls fan. And no I'm not a Cowgirls fan

brb I actually have a brain
    brb I actually know football
    brb I'm not a bandwagoning piece of ish
    brb I'm not annoying as ish
    brb I'm not a delusional hillybilly
    brb brb
    I'm not up on all of the internet slang and abbreviations, but what is brb all about? From what I understand brb is internet slang for "Be right back' Or am I missing something? Do you mean to say BTW, which would mean "by the way"
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Well RG3 is a sexy man (no homo). Very fit to be the next face of the league. After we watch a team, other then the Redskins,win the Super Bowl this year, just imagine all the endoresement deals they will get.
    That's right. Who's gonna stop us? Dallas, Giants and Philadelphia are more than capable of doing so. Even college teams and the local high school are not scared ****less of us. Theres even a rumor down here that Daniel Snyder tried to pay Roger Goodell a higher salary if he let the Redskins ignore the salary cap.

And we took ATL to the limit earlier this year but we could not close the deal but got a moral victory anyway.
    It's a more polished team this year. Matty Ice is playing out of his skull and Julio Jones is more polished but Atlanta has not proven anything in the playoffs when it counts most. With that being said, we did not win even if the refs would have handed us the game and if the Falcons were playing dirty trying to injure Bob.

And Dallas never has 2 S's, unless you failed spelling in elementary school. ALWAYS.
    fixed up a few of your posts for you!
    Last edited by tonyt830; 10-20-2012 at 05:34 PM.

..Theres even a rumor down here that Giants Management tried to go to Roger Goodell to get rid of the Redskins game before the season
    what kind of an idiot are you? When would the League ever eliminate Divisional games, and that's games with an "s" BTW, not BRB.

Not only are you delusional but your stoopider than a MFer...yes stoopider... moron

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

+ Reply to Thread