+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Even though the Giants/ Redskins are the oldest rivalry in the NFC-east, it has always been the Giants/Cowboys .Blame it on Landry with the record He compiled against us. ( We are still not ahead in games Won/Lost ). The Glitz, Glamor, and their Boasting to the entire world ( Yes we have a hole in our roof, so the Almighty can watch His favorite team play ) Labeling themselves as America's Team, Dooms Day Defense all that crap. Yes it will always be about whipping these Braggarts. Now to put an exclamation point on it. We have our old beloved Bill Parcells telling JJ ( Of all people ) I'm tired of selling cars in the Parking lot, I want to sell them in a Showroom ". Gag, Puke, and Hurl !

Quote Originally Posted by btbrennan View Post
    Surprised it's not Giants/Eagles though
    Agree should be in the top 5...

Your team has to be relevant at least in the past decade to qualify.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NASCARBLITZ View Post
    seriously titans vs texans..yeah that goes back ages...how is it possible to put cowboys vs giants and not giants vs eagles imho it is the nastiest oldest rivalry..sure you can say packers bears but lets be honest when have the bears really been a good team..before 2006....1985..nuff said
    Bears were really good in 2010. They went 11-5 and we played in the NFC Championship game. That really renewed the rivalry.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverdance View Post
    The Titans used to play in Houston until they got their team ripped from them. There is a lot of resentment for that in Houston. Seems like one of those rivalries you cant understand unless you live in Nashville or Houston.
    thanks for the history lesson as if i didnt know their was a houston oilers..still makes no sense

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    Bears were really good in 2010. They went 11-5 and we played in the NFC Championship game. That really renewed the rivalry.
    bears were good? the same bears we knocked out 3 qbs with like 9 sacks at haltime bears...the same bears we whooped by like 20 point bears..no they werent good they still arent cutler sucks and so does that o line they are going nowhere

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NASCARBLITZ View Post
    thanks for the history lesson as if i didnt know their was a houston oilers..still makes no sense
    How does it make no sense?

Texans fans think Titans fans are dirty, trailer park trash who root for a stolen team and Titans fans think Texans fans are snobbish, brash fairweather fans who know nothing about football.

I visit down there frequently and Texan/Titan games always have a college like/intense atmosphere

Rivalries do exist outside of the NFC Beast lol

However, I do think Cowboys/Redskins should be higher

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    No Packers/Giants?
    lol, I know Rogers12 will be crushed
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

you guys kno riverdance is really Cowboy fan right?

Quote Originally Posted by btbrennan View Post
    Surprised it's not Giants/Eagles though
    this, seriously

as for the Skins, who gives a **** ?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI