+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Top Ten Rivalries Currently In the NFL (ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Riverdance View Post
    That awkward moment when you wanna diss Cowboys fans but one is in the thread....

Anyways lol, RG3 > Geno Smith. Geno cant scramble and is ugly
    hahahhahahha your bringing up Smith's looks into the who's better debate? lmfaooo ima be laughin bout this for mad long

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue2088 View Post
    I was dissing eagle fans.... cowboy fan
    You would get beaten up if you went to DC and accused people of being a Dallass Cowgirls fan. And no I'm not a Cowgirls fan

brb I actually have a brain
    brb I actually know football
    brb I'm not a bandwagoning piece of ish
    brb I'm not annoying as ish
    brb I'm not a delusional hillybilly
    brb brb

Banned
    hahahhahahha your bringing up Smith's looks into the who's better debate? lmfaooo ima be laughin bout this for mad long
    Well RG3 is a sexy man (no homo). Very fit to be the next face of the league. After we win the Super Bowl this year, just imagine all the endoresement deals we're gonna get.

You would get beaten up if you went to DC and accused people of being a Dallass Cowgirls fan. And no I'm not a Cowgirls fan

brb I actually have a brain
    brb I actually know football
    brb I'm not a bandwagoning piece of ish
    brb I'm not annoying as ish
    brb I'm not a delusional hillybilly
    brb brb
    you know football and aren't delusional, yet your saying the skins are winning the Super Bowl this year.... seems legit

Banned
    you know football and aren't delusional, yet your saying the skins are winning the Super Bowl this year.... seems legit
    That's right. Who's gonna stop us? Dallass and Philadelphia are irrelevant and the Giants are scared ****less of us. Theres even a rumor down here that Giants Management tried to go to Roger Goodell to get rid of the Redskins game before the season LMAO!

And we took ATL to the limit earlier this year.

That's right. Who's gonna stop us? Dallass and Philadelphia are irrelevant and the Giants are scared ****less of us. Theres even a rumor down here that Giants Management tried to go to Roger Goodell to get rid of the Redskins game before the season LMAO!

congrats for taking a team we demolished to the limit. and Dallas only has 1 s sir

Banned
    congrats for taking a team we demolished to the limit. and Dallas only has 1 s sir
    It's a more polished team this year. Matty Ice is playing out of his skull and Julio Jones is more polished. With that being said, we would have won if the refs were being idiots and if the Falcons were being cheap shot artists taking shots at RG3.

And Dallass always has 2 S's. ALWAYS.

It's a more polished team this year. Matty Ice is playing out of his skull and Julio Jones is more polished. With that being said, we would have won if the refs were being idiots and if the Falcons were being cheap shot artists taking shots at RG3.

And Dallass always has 2 S's. ALWAYS.
    ight man whatever you say, and that was a perfectly clean hit on RG3, if u don't want to get hit don't run straight at linebackers. And I'm sorry but I still don't believe your a skin fans, I'm convinced your a cowboy troll

Dallas has a better chance of going to the SB that you skunks, and I don't even think we are going. This division is the Giants to lose and if we beat Carlolina followed up with our first home win against NY, then the East should be on notice

Not that I think we can roll out two in a row, but never say never. Congrats on your almost win against an overrated ATL. We will show you how to beat them in a few weeks.

We're relevant now.

brb Redskins games get highest ratings of any NFL team (except NYJ and Dallass)

Your team isn't relevant. Get over yourself.

+ Reply to Thread