+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Look For Big Blue To Score Early And Often

Washington is last in TDs ( 15 ) scored against them, Passing Yards against them.Over 300 I believe. When Eli and co. go ahead by 2 scores, Washington will have to abandon the run. ( Just like the Niners did )

But with RGlll, every play can be a run. I also say that every pass play is an option with RGlll passing and running.

Veteran
    Washington also has the ability to score a lot of points, so even if we're ahead by 2 TDs the defense has to be sharp for all 4 Qtrs

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlitzer View Post
    Washington is last in TDs ( 15 ) scored against them, Passing Yards against them.Over 300 I believe. When Eli and co. go ahead by 2 scores, Washington will have to abandon the run. ( Just like the Niners did )
    RG III has a 70% completion ratio and 100+ passer rating. The Kid can throw. Dont be fooled by this "he can only run stuff"....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    RG III has a 70% completion ratio and 100+ passer rating. The Kid can throw. Dont be fooled by this "he can only run stuff"....
    I don't care if He Can Run, Pass, and sell Hot Dogs at the same time. He will not out score our Offense.

I don't care if He Can Run, Pass, and sell Hot Dogs at the same time. He will not out score our Offense.
    not saying he will. Just pointing out that the kid can pass as well.
    The Giants D will be the factor in the game. The Giants O will get their points for sure.
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran
    So you are expecting a shoot-out?

Quote Originally Posted by ashleymarie View Post
    exactly....that means the Giants D is getting torched. Thats the last thing I want to see. No that the Giants O cant match that but I would rathjer see the D limit the Skins O.

Quote Originally Posted by ashleymarie View Post
    The Giants have more weapons on Offense, Defense, and STs. ( And when was the last time we could say that ? )

I've become conditioned to sloppy performances at MetLife. I'm expecting a tough, stressful game.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell