+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Could Giants Have Three-Headed Monster In Bradshaw, Brown, and Wilson

http://www.giants101.com/2012/10/18/...n-andre-brown/

Excerpt: "
    The New York Giants finally have some exciting things going on in the running game: three 100-yard performances in the last four games, a healthy Ahmad Bradshaw, an exciting and explosive young up-and-comer in David Wilson, and a viable option in Andre Brown.

While Brown is just returning from a concussion, we're already day-dreaming of what this stable of guys could do if they all fit nicely into their roles, especially the way the offensive line is playing.

In Bradshaw, you have your workhorse. The Giants clearly trust him the most and he'll be the guy getting the most touches one way or another, as long as he's healthy." Read more...

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Earth, Wind and Fire sighting this weekend?

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    I love the mix those guys bring. With the O-line really getting it together, it could be fun to watch this O really open up. 2 fast and powerful RB's in AB1 and AB2. Some elusivness and good finishers there. After they pound those runs and the D thinks they may have them figured out...in pops David Wilson. He takes the ball and all the D can say is, "What the hell was that!!" as he blows past them going from zero to mach 3 in about 2 steps. Been waiting a long time to see the Giants land a game changer on the ground like this kid. I really think we are looking at what can turn into an historical Giants team.

Veteran
    E.W.F Part II

I don't see it being as effective as it was with Jacobs, Bradshaw and Ward. Remember it was "beat them up with Jacobs and then let Ward and Bradshaw loose". But this should be an interesting combo. We have our shifty Bradshaw. Our home run hitter in Wilson. And then our north-south runner Brown. (who seems to get 5 yards every carry.) Let's not forget the big guys up front are also getting it done.

I wonder how many snaps Bradshaw is going to get since his feet are acting up again. I think that had alot to do with the problems with the running game last year.....missing practices, etc.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingTruck View Post
    I don't see it being as effective as it was with Jacobs, Bradshaw and Ward. Remember it was "beat them up with Jacobs and then let Ward and Bradshaw loose". But this should be an interesting combo. We have our shifty Bradshaw. Our home run hitter in Wilson. And then our north-south runner Brown. (who seems to get 5 yards every carry.) Let's not forget the big guys up front are also getting it done.
    Would really like to see Brown in short yardage and goal situations. Wilson obviously has a ton of upside.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Wilson deserves more carries than Brown at this point. We should ease Brown back into the starting lineup anyhow.

Veteran
    I think a good thing is that since Wilson has very few carries and there's not much on the game film from him, teams don't really plan for him.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Wilson deserves more carries than Brown at this point. We should ease Brown back into the starting lineup anyhow.
    All 3 backs have done a nice job. Brown is a tough runner, Wilson can fly, and Bradshaw has proven there's still alot in the tank.

But......Bradshaw has seen alot of work these past 2 weeks, and now he's missing practice......that's not a good thing. Time to ease up his load.

- Emlen Tunnell