+ Reply to Thread

spags will be back

Im going with a guess here but ny will not make it to the playoffs our defense is a joke. I believe the organization wont fire coughlin but will change our coordinators gilbride might stay cuz of eli numbers. Spags will get fired soon and i can see NY bringing him back. I know people will disagree with this but i can seriously see this happening.

All-Pro

Re: spags will be back

[quote user="I Bleed Blue 56"]Im going with a guess here but ny will not make it to the playoffs our defense is a joke. I believe the organization wont fire coughlin but will change our coordinators gilbride might stay cuz of eli numbers. Spags will get fired soon and i can see NY bringing him back. I know people will disagree with this but i can seriously see this happening.[/quote]

The Rams were decimated with injury this year.
    Your gonna be waiting a while for Spags.

Howie Long's opnion of the Spags was they
    would keep him due to that fact.

I agree that Spags will stay with the Rams for
    at least 1 more year.

I watched the end of that game and both commentators said having a record like that is unacceptable for any nfl coach. Hey who knows i am hoping that this scenario plays out.

All-Pro

[quote user="I Bleed Blue 56"]I watched the end of that game and both commentators said having a record like that is unacceptable for any nfl coach. Hey who knows i am hoping that this scenario plays out.[/quote]

Hey! Dont get me wrong I would love
    to have Spags back.

Ya never know what happens I guess.

Nothing would be better this offseason than getting Spags back

Banned

We can only hope Spags returns or the Giants will continue to be the chokes of December.

If the rams fire him which can easily happen i truely believe the giants or the eagles would go.after him. He jumped too sion to coach.

wrote this yesterday told everyone spags will get fired woo hoo thats great news for NY if we smart we get him on staff ASAP....