+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Victor Cruz: Redskins punched us in the mouth last year

http://www.bigblueview.com/giants-vs...-7-victor-cruz

Excerpt: "Overlook the Washington Redskins? With an 0-2 record in the NFC East and with the memory of a pair of 2011 losses to the Redskins still fresh, there isn't much chance the New York Giants will do that.

Victor Cruz
    was on WFAN with Mike Francesa this week, and Francesa asked the extraordinary wide receiver about those 2011 losses:" Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

supposedly RG3 prepares and studies in an "Eli like" fashion. Expect this kid to be ready .
    I think the Giants D can take advantage of his "rookieness" and confuse him.
    Have a feeling Eli and the O will light up the Skins....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    supposedly RG3 prepares and studies in an "Eli like" fashion. Expect this kid to be ready .
    I think the Giants D can take advantage of his "rookieness" and confuse him.
    Have a feeling Eli and the O will light up the Skins....
    I sure hope Fewell is dialing up the right schemes and the players execute
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

When i read the title i thought Cruz meant they literally punched him in the mouth. I'm such an idiot.
    ​​​

Coming off the emotional win last week. IM glad we have a divisional rival this week (especially a team who beat us twice last year). The players should be pumped up!

Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious B.I.G BLUE View Post
    Coming off the emotional win last week. IM glad we have a divisional rival this week (especially a team who beat us twice last year). The players should be pumped up!
    Agreed.....this is a huge game. Win this, and they go to 5-2 and will be up 1 & 1/2 on the Eagles. Can't overstate how much this game means to the Giants.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

the only times i can remember us blowing out Washington, it involved us running all over them. They mix up their coverage looks for as long as Hasletts been there at least. I know Eli will light em up, but i hope our run game is going so eli wont have to throw 50 some odd times...gotta get the run going, if that means pass to setup the run so be it. bradshaw/wilson/brown have all flashed excellence, hopefully all 3 have a big day

Seriously, I still have no idea how we lost those. I am damn sick and tired of losing to them, almost as much as the Eagles.

Running the ball will be key this week again and pocket containment. Contain contain contain.

Ringing in the 2012 season!

THis is one of those very scary games!

All-Pro
    Well there is no way they can not be ready or this game. It's a divisional opponent that beat them twice last year and they are 0-2 in the division already. They should come out the way the did last week. No excuse not to.