+ Reply to Thread

This game is bigger then the 49er game.

The Giants really need to get a win in the division. We also can't come out and lay an egg. I always get nervous when they play a QB like RGIII.

i agree. This is more important game

Technically, this game is more important.

But the 49-Giants game was a Heavyweight Bout.....it was bigger than your average NFC contest.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

For tiebreakers and all that j***, of course.

The 49ers game was easily the most important in terms of building confidence moving forward. Dominating one of the NFL's power ranking darlings is huge.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JERSEYGUYINAZ View Post
    The Giants really need to get a win in the division. We also can't come out and lay an egg. I always get nervous when they play a QB like RGIII.
    They did pretty good against Cam Newton.

Bench Player
    I think they will be fine.Rg will have his moments but we will adjust and out play them in the end.It will be nerve racking but I believe the Giants will step up and get it done.Theres no reason this team can't be 8-2 at the bye wk. 35-17 Giants

I'll go further.....

The next 2 games are more important than the 49er game. I know you have to go one game at a time and you can't overlook your opponents and all that, BUT we can't afford to start out 0-3 in the division and we can't get swept by the Cowboys.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseytom View Post
    I think they will be fine.Rg will have his moments but we will adjust and out play them in the end.It will be nerve racking but I believe the Giants will step up and get it done.Theres no reason this team can't be 8-2 at the bye wk. 35-17 Giants
    I predicted 38-20 Giants. Eli will carve their defense and throw for over 300 yards. RGIII will have his moments especially in the 1st half. But the Gmen will make heir adjustments and pull away in the 2nd half.

This will be a huge blow if they don't slow down RGIII