+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Giants' Ahmad Bradshaw Says Foot Is Fine, Ready To Shoulder The Load On Sunday

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...l#incart_river

Excerpt: "Foot injuries have plagued Ahmad Bradshaw in the past, but the running back told reporters today that the foot injury that kept him out of practice Wednesday was the result of someone stepping on his foot late in Sunday's win against the 49ers and not serious.

"I feel good, man. No setbacks and I'm ready to go," said Bradshaw, who was limited in practice today after missing yesterday's session. "I just got stepped on during the game and it just hurt the bone a little bit, but I'm cool." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

More Wilson, please......Brown as well....no need to lean on 1 guy when all 3 backs have shown they are effective.

Alot of football left.....don't need our most experienced guy out of gas in December.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    More Wilson, please......Brown as well....no need to lean on 1 guy when all 3 backs have shown they are effective.

Alot of football left.....don't need our most experienced guy out of gas in December.
    You will see Bradshaw getting the majority of the snaps after posting 200 and 100 yard games back to back. Brown will get some and maybe Wilson will get a few as well.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

he is still only 26 years old. The Giants will prob be somehwat prudent with him I am sure.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I'd be wary about using Bradshaw for an almost an entire game every time to avoid wearing him out by the end of the season. It was necessary versus a defense like the 49ers, but when A. Brown or D. Wilson can get the job done against weaker run defenses, Bradshaw should get more breaks here and there during the games.
    Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 10-18-2012 at 07:51 PM.

Good to hear!

Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh, I don't necessarily believe him. AB will go out on the field if he had lost his foot in a chainsaw accident.

They need to give Brown some touches (keep him warmed up and in the groove), and give AB a breather. The guy hasn't had healthy feet since he was a baby, for goodness sake.

Its all part of the plan. We know we have 3 backs who are capable of taking an entire game workload. I'm just extremely confused as to why we arent actually running the plan. Whatever happened to running back by committee that was so successful here for so many years?

Veteran
    Bradshaw is a consumate player, always ready (when healthy) and always willing. Good attitude and wants the ball. After he has worn down the D he owns the field. Love the guy.

Use Bradshaw for most of the game ! He's ready to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Give him the ball,
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 10-20-2012 at 11:59 AM.