Do the Redskins have any shot whatsoever
What would have to happen for them to beat the Giants? On the surface it looks like mission impossible for them
They are simply outgunned at every position on the field
they have a shot.
Their D has to get turnovers and make stops. And obviously their O needs to not turn the ball over and make every possession count.
If they do that, they can win.
I hope these things don't happen and we crushed them, but hey anything can happen
, Back in the New York Groove!
ummm well the NFL would have to happen for them to win
you do watch games other than ours right?
Green Bay 3-3, NE 3-3 ... SF loses to the Viks
this league is all about parity
and turnovers, we turn the ball over and they dont ... look out
plus would it be impossible for RG3 to rip off a 50 yard TD run, throw another 50 yard TD pass ... drive one down for a TD, another for a FG ... ST TD ... that's a lot of points with nothing outrageous occuring
if the favs always won, we could all make a killing in Vegas
Yea ! They have a shot, if they take the First US Army with them !
Originally Posted by GmenFan1980
Go Giants !
yes but do they have any unit, player, etc that has superior ability to our people? like they have a better xxxxx than us
they def have a chance. They did beat us twice last season. TWICE. Of course i think we'll get them back this time.
If we don't contain RG3, it'll be a long game for the Giants
Last year is irrelevant. You have to look at THIS years matchups.
Originally Posted by PETEY006
1) The Redskins lost their two best defensive players and they aren't presuring the QB.
2) Their passing offense is ranked worse than 25th in the league. Eli has both Cruz, Nicks (shook off the cobwebs last week), Bennett, & Hixon. Who the hell is going to stop all of these guys.
3) Our offensive line has already gelled and our running game is really kicking arse.
4) Our defensive line is coming together, getting more pressure on the QB while our secondary (Prince in particular) is coming into his own. We will have at least one interception and probably two.
5) Our kickoff return is one of the best in the league (Wilson is a beast) and he will set up great field position.
Now that I laid it out, I'm putting my money where my mouth is. Giants are only favored by 6 LMAO! This game is a bettors wet dream.
Originally Posted by JB456
They have a shot. If RG3PO removes his helmet and shows that ugly
mug of his he'll scare every one out of the stadium and they'll win by forfeit.That's about they're ONLY shot
LMAO that is a face only a mother can love.
Originally Posted by East Coast Bias