+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do the Redskins have any shot whatsoever

Question Do the Redskins have any shot whatsoever

What would have to happen for them to beat the Giants? On the surface it looks like mission impossible for them

They are simply outgunned at every position on the field

they have a shot.

Their D has to get turnovers and make stops. And obviously their O needs to not turn the ball over and make every possession count.

If they do that, they can win.

I hope these things don't happen and we crushed them, but hey anything can happen
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

yes but do they have any unit, player, etc that has superior ability to our people? like they have a better xxxxx than us

they def have a chance. They did beat us twice last season. TWICE. Of course i think we'll get them back this time.

If we don't contain RG3, it'll be a long game for the Giants

So if we do not fully contain Bob Griffin, and Eli and Ahmad run wild we will definitely have a long day

Their D is a pretty sad unit

If they swept us last year with Rex Grossman then anything is possible.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by PETEY006 View Post
    they def have a chance. They did beat us twice last season. TWICE. Of course i think we'll get them back this time.

If we don't contain RG3, it'll be a long game for the Giants
    Last year is irrelevant. You have to look at THIS years matchups.

1) The Redskins lost their two best defensive players and they aren't presuring the QB.
    2) Their passing offense is ranked worse than 25th in the league. Eli has both Cruz, Nicks (shook off the cobwebs last week), Bennett, & Hixon. Who the hell is going to stop all of these guys.
    3) Our offensive line has already gelled and our running game is really kicking arse.
    4) Our defensive line is coming together, getting more pressure on the QB while our secondary (Prince in particular) is coming into his own. We will have at least one interception and probably two.
    5) Our kickoff return is one of the best in the league (Wilson is a beast) and he will set up great field position.

Now that I laid it out, I'm putting my money where my mouth is. Giants are only favored by 6 LMAO! This game is a bettors wet dream.

well that's true but the 2011 Skins beat the 2011 Giants

I dont know if the skins upgraded........but we have added SIGNIFIGANT new talent at a lot of positions

I guess we'll see Sunday and I almost guarantee you no Skins fans will come back here like a lot of SFO fans did to eat their crow......it will hurt just too much for a so so team's fans.......they will feel crushed

ummm well the NFL would have to happen for them to win

you do watch games other than ours right?

Green Bay 3-3, NE 3-3 ... SF loses to the Viks

this league is all about parity

and turnovers, we turn the ball over and they dont ... look out

plus would it be impossible for RG3 to rip off a 50 yard TD run, throw another 50 yard TD pass ... drive one down for a TD, another for a FG ... ST TD ... that's a lot of points with nothing outrageous occuring

if the favs always won, we could all make a killing in Vegas
    Apologize to Melo 5

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    Last year is irrelevant. You have to look at THIS years matchups.

1) The Redskins lost their two best defensive players and they aren't presuring the QB.
    2) Their passing offense is ranked worse than 25th in the league. Eli has both Cruz, Nicks (shook off the cobwebs last week), Bennett, & Hixon. Who the hell is going to stop all of these guys.
    3) Our offensive line has already gelled and our running game is really kicking arse.
    4) Our defensive line is coming together, getting more pressure on the QB while our secondary (Prince in particular) is coming into his own. We will have at least one interception and probably two.
    5) Our kickoff return is one of the best in the league (Wilson is a beast) and he will set up great field position.

Now that I laid it out, I'm putting my money where my mouth is. Giants are only favored by 6 LMAO! This game is a bettors wet dream.
    this^^^^^

+ Reply to Thread