+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    What would have to happen for them to beat the Giants? On the surface it looks like mission impossible for them

They are simply outgunned at every position on the field
    Yes, of course they have a chance, maybe even a bigger one than we care to admit. I won't be so unassuming this time. I was certain we would beat Vick. Look how that turned out. And RGIII is better on the run than Vick. Yes they have a chance. We have to be better or we will be handed our ***.

Veteran
    well that's true but the 2011 Skins beat the 2011 Giants

I dont know if the skins upgraded........but we have added SIGNIFIGANT new talent at a lot of positions

I guess we'll see Sunday and I almost guarantee you no Skins fans will come back here like a lot of SFO fans did to eat their crow......it will hurt just too much for a so so team's fans.......they will feel crushed
    Yeah, the games we lost last year had a lot of flukey stuff happen in the skins favor.
    It was also before this team gelled at the end of the year.
    We have more talent this year in every position except
    maybe D-line (unless you count Kiwa, which is an upgrade over Osi).

We can only "beat ourselves", the skins can not win..............

Quote Originally Posted by GmenFan1980 View Post
    they have a shot.

Their D has to get turnovers and make stops. And obviously their O needs to not turn the ball over and make every possession count.

If they do that, they can win.

I hope these things don't happen and we crushed them, but hey anything can happen
    Yea ! They have a shot, if they take the First US Army with them !
    Go Giants !

Quote Originally Posted by ashleymarie View Post
    Yes, of course they have a chance, maybe even a bigger one than we care to admit. I won't be so unassuming this time. I was certain we would beat Vick. Look how that turned out. And RGIII is better on the run than Vick. Yes they have a chance. We have to be better or we will be handed our ***.
    Vick didn't beat us, the Eagles defense did and they have a pretty decent one. What Vick did was manage to have his best game against us which wasn't even that good.

Also, we didn't have our top receiver available for the game and our offensive line hadn't gelled at that point in time. Now our running game is humming, there is a very small chance the Giants lose this one.

Veteran
    Of course they have a shot.

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by OX1 View Post
    Yeah, the games we lost last year had a lot of flukey stuff happen in the skins favor.
    It was also before this team gelled at the end of the year.
    We have more talent this year in every position except
    maybe D-line (unless you count Kiwa, which is an upgrade over Osi).

We can only "beat ourselves", the skins can not win..............
    Be careful, you're starting to sound like a GB/9ers fan with the " we beat ouselves" card. If the.Skins beat us, then they were just the better team that day.

Their D is a pretty sad unit
    So was the Giants' until last week. Anything can happen.

Bench Player
    Not only do we have a chance, we will WIN the game!!! 41-27 HTTR!

I am convinced that threads like this will insure that we lose the game.

I think the likelihood of a loss to the Skins is under 15% probability.

Sure they could win but I would need 10-1 odds to put any money on the Skins.........we are simply too much for them to handle