+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 56
  1. #21
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    I think the likelihood of a loss to the Skins is under 15% probability.

    Sure they could win but I would need 10-1 odds to put any money on the Skins.........we are simply too much for them to handle
    Are you completely insane?
    You'd barely get 10-1 odds on the 85 bears vs the 08 lions.

    The Skins are a good team that is on the up and up and they have an explosive young QB. We are a much better team that has a franchise QB and we should win this game, but to act like we out class them so badly that theres no chance at all we could lose to them is just plain ignorance.

    BTW we're 2.5/1 favorites.

  2. #22
    Veteran JB456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,239
    Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    I am convinced that threads like this will insure that we lose the game.
    Nope. The Giants got this one dude. If you have a chance to bet on this game, do it. The Giants only have to win by a TD and they will.

    Please note that I am an average to a pessimistic fan. That guy T.J. Tamahawk hasn't responded to multiple posters question if he will come back here after the Skins lose. He won't, that dude is a clown who probably thinks the Redskins are contenders this year. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha!
    Last edited by JB456; 10-19-2012 at 01:44 PM.

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,197
    Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    Are you completely insane?
    You'd barely get 10-1 odds on the 85 bears vs the 08 lions.

    The Skins are a good team that is on the up and up and they have an explosive young QB. We are a much better team that has a franchise QB and we should win this game, but to act like we out class them so badly that theres no chance at all we could lose to them is just plain ignorance.

    BTW we're 2.5/1 favorites.
    Vegas has them at 70-1 to win the SB, us at 8-1........that puts the Skins in the bottom 3rd of the league and us amongst the top 3 teams........if you were visiting from Mars, who would you put your Martian Dollars on? 2.5 to 1 is huge.....I'm saying I personally knowing how the Giants are playing would need 10-1 to place a bet.......nothing to do with Vegas

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    Nope. The Giants got this one dude. If you have a chance to bet on this game, do it. The Giants only have to win by a TD and they will.

    Please note that I am an average to a pessimistic fan. That guy T.J. Tamahawk hasn't responded to multiple posters question if he will come back here after the Skins lose. He won't, that dude is a clown who probably thinks the Redskins are contenders this year. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha!
    We are contenders though and quite honestly, you havent beaten anyone except the one year wonders, the 49ers (Who by the way lost to the Vikings, a team we just beat)

    Surely, you have to be smart enough to realize that we're legit this year.

    brb RG3
    brb Alfred Morris
    brb best coach in the league
    brb best fans/home field advantage in the league
    brb every other team in our division sucks
    brb Adam Carriker

    brb brb

  5. #25
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverdance View Post
    We are contenders though and quite honestly, you havent beaten anyone except the one year wonders, the 49ers (Who by the way lost to the Vikings, a team we just beat)

    Surely, you have to be smart enough to realize that we're legit this year.

    brb RG3
    brb Alfred Morris
    brb best coach in the league
    brb best fans/home field advantage in the league
    brb every other team in our division sucks
    brb Adam Carriker

    brb brb
    lmao did you like your coach last year or the year before???? Alred Morris is not the next coming of Barry Sanders and RGPEE HAS PLAYED 6 GAMES!!!!! LOL. Best home field advantage??? It looks like a cow pasture out their with a bunch of coke and meth heads out there. The Giants do not suck. A team that has dominated your team lately doesn't suck.
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 10-19-2012 at 02:05 PM.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,197
    We know you are pining all your hopes on RG3.......a guy much like Cam Newton who we embarrassed on National TV.......thankfully for you guys there is no national audience for this game.

  7. #27
    Veteran JB456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverdance View Post
    We are contenders though and quite honestly, you havent beaten anyone except the one year wonders, the 49ers (Who by the way lost to the Vikings, a team we just beat)

    Surely, you have to be smart enough to realize that we're legit this year.

    brb RG3
    brb Alfred Morris
    brb best coach in the league
    brb best fans/home field advantage in the league
    brb every other team in our division sucks
    brb Adam Carriker

    brb brb
    Listen, I realize that the Skins have something to look forward to after years of suckage but lets look at this objectively.

    1) Even though RG3 is very good, he is a rookie and he will make mistakes. You can bank on that.
    2) Mike Shanahan is good but Coughlin has won two Superbowls in 5 years. Coughlin is better.
    3) Lol, I can give you home field advantage. Giants fans are very quiet.
    4) Skins are not the best team in the division and will either finish in 3rd or last. You don't have a defense for goodness sake! You won't win a Superbowl or probably even get to the playoffs with that trash.
    5) Giants have a lot more weapons on offense and it isn't really close.
    6) Wilson is a monster in the return game and will set the Giants up with good field position all year.

    Now, will you show your face in here after the Giants win?

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,197
    He already said he would be back

  9. #29
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Vegas has them at 70-1 to win the SB, us at 8-1........that puts the Skins in the bottom 3rd of the league and us amongst the top 3 teams........if you were visiting from Mars, who would you put your Martian Dollars on? 2.5 to 1 is huge.....I'm saying I personally knowing how the Giants are playing would need 10-1 to place a bet.......nothing to do with Vegas
    Super bowl odds have just as much to do with a teams strength as they do the division they play in. Obv with the defending champs and the darling Eagles and Cowboys in their division the skins odds are going to be low, and rightfully so.

    I agree with you for the most part, we should be able to win this game. I'm just trying to tell you that it's not likely to be the cake walk that you think it is. I hope it's a blowout which could happen, but we can't fall asleep on the skins and expect an easy win.

  10. #30
    Veteran JB456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,239
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    He already said he would be back
    I have no idea why you are speaking for the Deadskins fan but you seem to be endorsing or sticking up for someone who just said:

    1) Shanahan is the best coach in the league.
    2) The Deadskins are contenders THIS year.

    Any objective person would come to the conclusion that he is a troll, slow minded, or completely delusional

    EDIT: I just saw you call Riverdance a 10 year old in another thread and now it seems that you were just telling me that he said he would come back. It seems that I misinterpreted your info for backing this dimwit.
    Last edited by JB456; 10-19-2012 at 02:36 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts