+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Bench Player
    I'm sitting here laughing at all this overconfidence. Keep it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    Not true at all. You dummies can't really believe this stuff, can you?
    1) There is a VERY good chance that the Skins finish in 3rd or 4th place in the division.

2) I believe the other part of his statement was smack talk. Obviously, the Giants can lose this game without playing their worst game.

Geeze, you seem pretty grumpy for a Friday evening. Have a scotch and a cigar. Giants are winning this game.

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    1) There is a VERY good chance that the Skins finish in 3rd or 4th place in the division.

2) I believe the other part of his statement was smack talk. Obviously, the Giants can lose this game without playing their worst game.

Geeze, you seem pretty grumpy for a Friday evening. Have a scotch and a cigar. Giants are winning this game.
    How did we do against them last year when they finished 4th in the division?

I just think that it's funny that after one nice win after shaky games against Tampa and Cleveland, all of the sudden we're invincible . . . . if we lose on Sunday, these same guys will be calling for TC to be fired and posting that we have no chance against the Cowboys. I understand that it is the circle of life for the mouthbreathers around here, but it gets irritating after a while.

I think that I'll take you up on the Scotch. Cheers . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    Not true at all. You dummies can't really believe this stuff, can you?
    Believe it......this is not the 2011 Giants. They have smouldered through the first few games as they worked in a lot of new talent
    They are now catching fire.......this game Giants 10 Plus......could be much worse for the hapless Skins

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    1) There is a VERY good chance that the Skins finish in 3rd or 4th place in the division.2) I believe the other part of his statement was smack talk. Obviously, the Giants can lose this game without playing their worst game.Geeze, you seem pretty grumpy for a Friday evening. Have a scotch and a cigar. Giants are winning this game.
    Real talk. Redskins getting first in the division. Too much talent, swept the giants last year with our broom. Surprised you guys won Super Bowl to be honest. Redskins ground and pound too much for giants this week.

bring it on Tomahawk..........line forms to the right Sunday night right here for your Crow......the poor 49rs fans had to eat barrels of it

you do realize you are playing the World Champions don't you?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    They have as little of a chance as Hillary Clinton ever winning the presidential election.
    Haha....This is funny.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost21 View Post
    I'm sitting here laughing at all this overconfidence. Keep it coming.
    You give up 29 point s every week over 6 games??
    26th in the league. We are 7th with with only 19 points

O are identical in points @ 29 each.

We each beat one decent team.

Facts don't look good for you............

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    What would have to happen for them to beat the Giants? On the surface it looks like mission impossible for them

They are simply outgunned at every position on the field
    of course they have a shot. This is the NFL, even the "bad" teams have a shot on any given week.

This is a divisional match-up. And no matter how good or bad our respective opponents are, the games tend to be close.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Quote Originally Posted by Tj.Tomahawk View Post
    Not only do we have a chance, we will WIN the game!!! 41-27 HTTR!
    Tj..............After we skin those HOGS we are going to Bar-B Q them, for the Stellers ...then they can finish them off !