+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Washington Redskins Call Out New York Giants' DE Jason Pierre-Paul

http://www.giants101.com/2012/10/18/...n-pierre-paul/
    Excerpt: "New York Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul's two-sack performance against the San Francisco 49ers in Week six was an impressive performance by a player who was relatively quiet in previous games. So, on Wednesday, when Pierre-Paul commented that the WashingtonRedskins rushing attack should not run his way, most people generally agreed. Most people, besides theWashington Redskins of course. Several members of the 'Skins had no problem making light of Pierre-Paul as both teams prepare for a highly contested divisional matchup.

Perhaps the biggest perpetrator was Redskins rookie running back Alfred Morris. Morris, who is averaging 4.6 yards per carry this season, did not seem too intimidated by the notion of going up against one of the best defensive ends in the NFL.
    "I laugh at it," says Redskins rookie running back Alfred Morris. "No disrespect to him, but talk is cheap. That's why everyone can afford it."

The thing about that is, Jason Pierre-Paul backs up his talk on the field. He already has a Super Bowl ring to go along with a Pro Bowl appearance. Alfred Morris, while he is an exciting young running back, does not have nearly the credentials of JPP yet." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

A rookie who has yet to be tackled by this monster has no bearing to speak on the subject at all. JPP is one of the most feared players in the game, and he's far from his prime.

the odd thing is the rest of that quote is JPP telling them to run the ball at Canty instead. Its not even a knock on Morris or the redskins, just saying they would be more successful not running at him

ok....the line is being drawn. I respect the rook for sticking up for his team and himself but I hope JPP and the Giants put a beating on the Skins and the run game.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Bulletin board material.....

this is not the game for the Giants to lay their seasons egg. Please oh please just not this game...

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    this is not the game for the Giants to lay their seasons egg. Please oh please just not this game...
    No way.....not this time....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    No way.....not this time....
    I hope you are right sir, I'd rather our annual egg laying to be against a non-divisional opponent this year (if possible)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    I hope you are right sir, I'd rather our annual egg laying to be against a non-divisional opponent this year (if possible)
    I thought we already laid our egg...twice already!
    RD1. DT Aaron Donald PITT / ARD1. CB Justin Gilbert OKST
    RD2. TE Jace Amaro Texas Tech
    RD3. CB Stanley jean Baptiste Nebraska / ADR3. DT Dominique Easley Florida
    RD4. WR Cody Latimer Indiana
    RD.5 DE Ed Stinson Alabama
    RD5B. C/OG Tyler Larsen Utah
    RD6. OLB Kevin Pierre-Louis Boston College

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    I thought we already laid our egg...twice already!
    Yep we did. Cowpukes and Iggles. No more talk of laying eggs until Easter.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"