+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Manningham out Jacobs in for SF 2nite

be interesting to see Jacobs carry the rock a few times

be weird too

but if he had stayed Brown would not be on the team, IMO, so it's good that he moved on and we moved on

fun player over the years though, couldnt get enough oh him running over people
    Apologize to Melo 5

Is he even playing tonite? Don't see him on the field?

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Is he even playing tonite? Don't see him on the field?
    He is the 3rd back on the depth chart. He probably won't play unless for injuries or garbage time
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

even though we moved on, i got mad respect for BJ...wish him the best.....

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by blueomaha View Post
    even though we moved on, i got mad respect for BJ...wish him the best.....
    Well said.

All-Pro
    Not a very impressive win at home for SF. Other then Gore getting some huge runs they were average at beat with Smith and the niners trying their best to keep Seattle in the game. His INT helped keep Seattle hanging around as well as a defender lined up over center in neutral zone on 4th and 3 gave them a first down. I hate Harbough. He just gets under my skin. Seattle is a pretender. A good team vs SF tonight would of handed them their lunch for their 2nd home loss in a row
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Not a very impressive win at home for SF. Other then Gore getting some huge runs they were average at beat with Smith and the niners trying their best to keep Seattle in the game. His INT helped keep Seattle hanging around as well as a defender lined up over center in neutral zone on 4th and 3 gave them a first down. I hate Harbough. He just gets under my skin. Seattle is a pretender. A good team vs SF tonight would of handed them their lunch for their 2nd home loss in a row
    I agree, not very impressive at all....I did enjoy the numerous fights though...