+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beckhum

Beckhum

What is his status?

dont have to make a decision until week 9 with him, but unless a TE gets hurt, im guessing he's heading to IR

oh and the H is not only silent it is invisible ... Beckum .. 2nd exact thread with exact misspelling ... hate to go there, but you know ... just looks bad in a thread title
    Apologize to Melo 5

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSherrard View Post
    What is his status?
    I don't know, but he could stay off the field.

THANKS DUDE. I posted it the other day but never logged back to check the response and didn't know how to search for it. When I was in in Junior high school, I used to know how to spell all the players names. Unfortunately, nowadays, I don't have time to study the names as closely. Thanks for the spelling correction. In my office on the UES, I usually correct my employees e-mails/spelling all day. I have to come on to these boards for a "lesson". hahah. Thanks again brother.

GO BLUE!

Just don't think that he will have a role here...Looks like a good candidate for IR.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    Just don't think that he will have a role here...Looks like a good candidate for IR.
    Or an injury settlement
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran
    i think he could be another viable passing option for eli. if we could see him more on the field

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by chizz View Post
    i think he could be another viable passing option for eli. if we could see him more on the field
    There is no place for this guy on the team, total bust, most useful he would be is unemployed so we can give that roster spot to someone who might actually contribute.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Or an injury settlement
    thought they would have done that already. I wonder what they see in him??
    Maybe just a cheap insurance policy as another receiver if needed.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    thought they would have done that already. I wonder what they see in him??
    Maybe just a cheap insurance policy as another receiver if needed.
    I don't know what the rules are in terms of how far along in rehab a player has to be before they can offer a settlement.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1