+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Going to the Giants vs Redskins Game!

Hey guys,

I'm going to the Giants vs Redskins game this sunday. I just bought tickets. Section 110 row 29.

I bought the parking pass online as a download and printed it. looks kinda cheesy like a regular ticket. Has anyone ever printed their parking pass before and will the people at the booth give you a real parking pass to hang up? My parking pass is for GA4. Does anyone know if that is a good section to park?

Quote Originally Posted by luni View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm going to the Giants vs Redskins game this sunday. I just bought tickets. Section 110 row 29.

I bought the parking pass online as a download and printed it. looks kinda cheesy like a regular ticket. Has anyone ever printed their parking pass before and will the people at the booth give you a real parking pass to hang up? My parking pass is for GA4. Does anyone know if that is a good section to park?
    haha lucky nice seats, i got season tickets in section 246A row 9, not bad but not as good as yours. and the security will direct you where to park and if you printed you will most likely put in under your windshield.

Banned
    I got 2 tickets for section 131 row 48 and another for section 129 row 48 because I couldn't find three good seats together. I'm hoping somebody switches for a beer or just because they're nice Giant fans lol. It didn't come with a parking pass. How much are they charging?

I have two tickets section 146 row 34 to swap if anyone wants to be close to friend.

Quote Originally Posted by GIANTSACK View Post
    I have two tickets section 146 row 34 to swap if anyone wants to be close to friend.
    would you be willing to trade seats? Haha I've never been to a game on field level and would like to try once. it's just a question tho so try not to flip out on me. jk but if you want I could even pay. I'm in 246A row 9

Banned
    Why don't you just sell your ticket on stubhub and buy yourself a 100 section seat. Thanks for telling me the price for the parking pass.

Banned
    Forget about the price of the parking pass, I seen it. How are they doing it, can I pay for parking at the stadium or should I buy a pass online?

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    Forget about the price of the parking pass, I seen it. How are they doing it, can I pay for parking at the stadium or should I buy a pass online?
    i downloaded my parking pass from stub hub....

Nah, you'll have to have a parking pass before you get there. You should buy it on-line if you want to park in the parking lot. Otherwise, you'll have to park in some satellite lot and get bussed over to the stadium . . .

Why don't you just sell your ticket on stubhub and buy yourself a 100 section seat. Thanks for telling me the price for the parking pass.
    haha I would but I don't got a credit card to buy online. oh well it was worth a shot