+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

Question 2012 O-Line vs 2007 O-Line

Just looking at what they have done since the 3rd qtr of the Tampa Bay game until now. With them coming together, I just wanted to get the boards take on if they think this group can become as dominant or better than DD, Suebert, O'Hara, Snee & K-Mack.

you mean 2008 o-line?

Veteran
    lol, Yeah! My bad lol

I'd settle for 2007
    --80--

i will still give an edge to our 2008 online .. i like O'Hara over Baas, K-Mac over Locklear and Seubert over Boothe (Boothe has been great, but Seubert was extremely underrated ... he was an excellent pulling guard) and the chemistry they all had was excellent

plus Snee was healthier than he is now

but our current Oline has put up some gaudy stats, esp. pass blocking and Beatty is much more of the prototypical LT with his athleticism ... in fact i will give the edge to our current unit pass blocking, but i also give a lot of credit to Eli and the WRs this season in helping the Oline by getting the ball out on time and WR getting off the line and open very quickly
    Apologize to Melo 5

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    i will still give an edge to our 2008 online .. i like O'Hara over Baas, K-Mac over Locklear and Seubert over Boothe (Boothe has been great, but Seubert was extremely underrated ... he was an excellent pulling guard) and the chemistry they all had was excellent

but our current Oline has put up some gaudy stats, esp. pass blocking and Beatty is much more of the prototypical LT with his athleticism ... in fact i will give the edge to our current unit pass blocking, but i also give a lot of credit to Eli and the WRs this season in helping the Oline by getting the ball out on time and WR getting off the line and open very quickly
    Good thoughts...I will say, Im glad that they gotten the run game going this season, so I guess its a wait and see how they do for the rest of the season and revisit this again lol

Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post

just to add to this....Suebert had a very mean streak that no one on this line seems to have
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Smile