+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Giants Wary of Improved Redskins

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...oE1TMxNUxxxJpI

Excerpt: "When they emerge from the MetLife Stadium tunnel on Sunday and see those burgundy and gold Redskins uniforms on the other sideline, the Giants would be well served to remember how they felt last December on the same field.

For those who might have forgotten, here’s a sample of the exasperated sound bites that emanated from the Giants’ locker room after that game, an inexcusable 23-10 home loss that left them mired with a 7-7 record at the time and nearly derailed their Super Bowl ride:

***“Call it whatever you want: shocked, stunned, appalled. I can’t explain it,” linebacker Mathias Kiwanuka said.

***“We looked like the four-win team out there today rather than the Redskins. It’s embarrassing. I’m embarrassed,” defensive tackle Chris Canty said.***“I’ve got a big knot in my stomach right now for how we just played,’’ defensive end Justin Tuck said.***“I expected to see quality, quality execution, and really, quite frankly, we didn’t get much of that,” Tom Coughlin said." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giant...oE1TMxNUxxxJpI

Excerpt: "When they emerge from the MetLife Stadium tunnel on Sunday and see those burgundy and gold Redskins uniforms on the other sideline, the Giants would be well served to remember how they felt last December on the same field.

For those who might have forgotten, here’s a sample of the exasperated sound bites that emanated from the Giants’ locker room after that game, an inexcusable 23-10 home loss that left them mired with a 7-7 record at the time and nearly derailed their Super Bowl ride:

***“Call it whatever you want: shocked, stunned, appalled. I can’t explain it,” linebacker Mathias Kiwanuka said.

***“We looked like the four-win team out there today rather than the Redskins. It’s embarrassing. I’m embarrassed,” defensive tackle Chris Canty said.***“I’ve got a big knot in my stomach right now for how we just played,’’ defensive end Justin Tuck said.***“I expected to see quality, quality execution, and really, quite frankly, we didn’t get much of that,” Tom Coughlin said." Read more...
    They need to be RF.
    No one remembers who came in second.

I am personally more worried about this game then i was about SF last week.
    Not that I think the Skins are better....we just for some reason shoot ourselves in the foot.
    Plus its at home...we suk at home.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    They need to be RF.
    AMEN. They need to string impressive games together
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Bench Player
    Giants will do 2 things this game.
    1. Be emotional from a 49ers win still
    2. Lose to Washington Redskins

And you will not return after the Foreskins lose.

Quote Originally Posted by thomsoad View Post
    I am personally more worried about this game then i was about SF last week.
    Not that I think the Skins are better....we just for some reason shoot ourselves in the foot.
    Plus its at home...we suk at home.
    For some reason I am not worried. You would think if they dominated us TWICE with Grossman as the QB then they should all the more take it to us with a guy 100 times better then Rex is what logic would dictate. However I have the feeling it will be just the opposite. the giants never do anything according to what the book says. lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Yes this Redskins team is different but I also believe this Giants team is different. I honestly see the Giants going into this game the same way they did against the 49ers. Backs against the wall, a must win situation. The game will be close but Giants win 30-20.

Quote Originally Posted by Tj.Tomahawk View Post
    Hello Troll
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tj.Tomahawk View Post
    The Giants are winning this game dude and there is no doubt about in my mind (a very pessimistic mind). Will you come back and take your medicine when the Redskins lose?