+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverdance View Post
    As I said before, after last weeks game at FedEx, there was a "Giants Suck" chant in the Parking lot. We hate you almost as much as Dallass.
    You can only hope your team is hated. It comes with winning SuperBowls. Something your sorry *** team has not done in a very long time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue2088 View Post
    i love this guy thinks the skins even in conversation for the class of the division
    Oh, my bad. I forgot. The Giants are going to run away with the division. We might as well not even play any of the games then. Congrats on your playoff birth.

Oh, my bad. I forgot. The Giants are going to run away with the division. We might as well not even play any of the games then. Congrats on your playoff birth.
    finally your makin sense, jk but ur labelin yourselves as Super Bowl contenders, f that u guys aren't even gonna contend for the division... your 3-3 after the easy part of your schedule

oh and the eagles and cowboys are better than u so smd

Bench Player
    We hate you because your team has the most band wagon fans ever. Washington fans are true and are Washington fans from little children

Quote Originally Posted by Tj.Tomahawk View Post
    We hate you because your team has the most band wagon fans ever. Washington fans are true and are Washington fans from little children
    haha says the guy who prolly doesn't know who was QB before Bob Griffin

Well, you will soon. The Media Darling QB's in Dallass and Philadelphia are on their way out and both of those teams are about to be in rebuild mode. Which just leaves YOU and US
    No.....it just leaves US.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Thanks!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Tj.Tomahawk View Post
    EVERY team that wins Superbowls have band wagon fans. This is just idiotic. Right now the only fans the Redskins CAN have are lifers,,,,,nobody else wants to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Haha, that's really funny/entertaining.

Honestly, they should hate Philly and Dallas more for constantly owning them, but we are still a division rival so it makes sense.
    It must suck to be them knowing that nobody really cared about them until RG3 showed up.
    The Giants own the redskins out of any team in the division.