+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ....And I thought 49er fans hated us

....And I thought 49er fans hated us

http://www.extremeskins.com/forumdis...24-The-Stadium

Just browse any Giants related thread...it is crazy how much they hate us and even more specifically Mara.

Are the Giants the new Patriots a.k.a. most hated team in the NFL?

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Banned
    As I said before, after last weeks game at FedEx, there was a "Giants Suck" chant in the Parking lot. We hate you almost as much as Dallass.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverdance View Post
    As I said before, after last weeks game at FedEx, there was a "Giants Suck" chant in the Parking lot. We hate you almost as much as Dallass.
    Other then twice a year we don't even think about you guys.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    http://www.extremeskins.com/forumdis...24-The-Stadium

Just browse any Giants related thread...it is crazy how much they hate us and even more specifically Mara.

Are the Giants the new Patriots a.k.a. most hated team in the NFL?
    No dude. They just hate the Giants since they think Mara "cheated" because they were dirtbags and tried to dump Fat Alberts contract or whatever stupid contract that had on their books during the uncapped year. No other team besides the Cowflops and and a few others to a lesser extent tried to pull that crap. They tried to get an unfair advantage (since few others did it and no one as close to as bad as they did it).

They can cry about collusion all they want. They stuck their hand in the cookie jar and got their face smacked with a brick.

Oh its ok fellas, just a bunch of little boys letting their rage out. We'll show them who owns the NFCE come Sunday.

Lol why do they even hate us? They beat us twice last year, we should be the ones hating them. So funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Lol why do they even hate us? They beat us twice last year, we should be the ones hating them. So funny.
    Oh yeah they hate us. Check this thread out from their MB. Its titled "Fu-- the Giants, No Really Fu-- them".

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthre...ally-****-Them.

All I have to say is, stay classy Washington.

Haha, that's really funny/entertaining.

Honestly, they should hate Philly and Dallas more for constantly owning them, but we are still a division rival so it makes sense.
    It must suck to be them knowing that nobody really cared about them until RG3 showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Haha, that's really funny/entertaining.

Honestly, they should hate Philly and Dallas more for constantly owning them, but we are still a division rival so it makes sense.
    It must suck to be them knowing that nobody really cared about them until RG3 showed up.
    Its going to be hilarious going back to their boards at 4:30PM on Sunday. I will drink everyone of their tears. But, but, but, we were contenders this year..... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    Its going to be hilarious going back to their boards at 4:30PM on Sunday. I will drink everyone of their tears. But, but, but, we were contenders this year..... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......
    They'll just call it an "off game".

+ Reply to Thread