+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ....And I thought 49er fans hated us

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    Other then twice a year we don't even think about you guys.
    THIS!

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Riverdance View Post
    As I said before, after last weeks game at FedEx, there was a "Giants Suck" chant in the Parking lot. We hate you almost as much as Dallass.
    No one cares dude. You really are wasting your time here because no one likes you;

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    No one cares dude. You really are wasting your time here because no one likes you;
    LOL, I dont give a chit if a bunch of New Yorkers on the internet dont like me.

Cool story, though.

All 10 of them hate us?

Read it all and WOW!....WTF is wrong with Skins fans? All that profanity and hatred? I think they're scared sh*tless, and trying to pep themselves out of it. We won't sleep on them, but seriously, can we just beat these clowns already?

Also, yes they have a very talented QB, but Black Jesus?....smh,sigh.....the fall for these Skins fans is gonna be so damn hard....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    Other then twice a year we don't even think about you guys.
    Well, you will soon. The Media Darling QB's in Dallass and Philadelphia are on their way out and both of those teams are about to be in rebuild mode. Which just leaves YOU and US

LOL, I dont give a chit if a bunch of New Yorkers on the internet dont like me.

Cool story, though.
    Well, you must give a chit if you're on another teams board and you were crying a river about a few giant fans on here who didn't come to your board and wish RGIII well when he got injured.

Sounds like an internet dweeb to me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    http://www.extremeskins.com/forumdis...24-The-Stadium

Just browse any Giants related thread...it is crazy how much they hate us and even more specifically Mara.

the Giants the new Patriots a.k.a. most hated team in the NFL?
    Quote Originally Posted by Redskins Fans
    " I started this thread as a pep rally before the game. Having "Black Jesus' as our QB just makes me want Sunday to get here pronto. I'm fired up and you should be to.

One more thing. **** you Mara!"

"Their owner is a ***** and their D is too ****y for their own good. I hope we pwn them."

"I totally agree. **** the Giants.
    My most hated team in the NFL. Even more than the Cowboys."

"Oh I'm with you F the Giants!!!!

And if Mara hits the field pregame I hope he realizes what a dangerous place it can be. I'd haaaaatttttee to have happen to him what happened to Robinson. also QBs sometimes miss their intended targets!"

"Ditto. **** 'em. Three in a row would be ****ing SWEEEET!!!!
    **** Eli, too. ****in' poser. He's no Black Jesus!
    Hail!"

"They're really starting to elevate themselves to the top of the chart. They talk **** non ****ing stop and the giants fans I know are way worse than cowboys fans."

"**** them. I'll bet we could toss Rex Grossman out there and beat them...oh wait, we already did..."

"Imma get in on this party and give a BIG **** YOU to the giants"

"**** the giants"

"Hell yes KG! **** the Giants! This game can't get here soon enough. I'm so sick of the Giants, I'd seriously pull for a Cowboys win over those *******s ANY day or the week. Bring it *****es!!!!"
    That's just a sample of 1 of many pages filled with these type of comments.

Well, you will soon. The Media Darling QB's in Dallass and Philadelphia are on their way out and both of those teams are about to be in rebuild mode. Which just leaves YOU and US
    i love this guy thinks the skins even in conversation for the class of the division

That's just a sample of 1 of many pages filled with these type of comments.
    OMG, and we get to look forward to more of these mind stimulating gems next week, only from Cowgirl fans....just sayin', the monotony.....SHUT UP AND PLAY ALREADY!

+ Reply to Thread