+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IF

All-Pro

IF

We lose to jets we can let eagles back in?..

I shouldn't say if. Real good chance we do.

If we do and any of u still have hope. We need to become Dallas fans next week so our game with them means something . We give control to Philly if we lose to jets
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Re: IF we beat Jets

Giants need to win out to get the title and get into the playoffs. It just doesn't get any simpler. Eagles are still 1 loss behind the Giants.

Re: IF

If we lose to the Jets, we're done. And that's all that matters.

The Cowboys & Eagles can go screw themselves.

[quote user="Overdrive92"]If we lose to the Jets, we're done. And that's all that matters.

The Cowboys & Eagles can go screw themselves.[/quote]

Not exactly but probably true. If the Giants lose to the Jets but beat the Cowboys they can still get in if the Eagles beat the Cowboys and then lose their last game. I think.

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="Overdrive92"]If we lose to the Jets, we're done. And that's all that matters.

The Cowboys & Eagles can go screw themselves.[/quote]

Not exactly but probably true. If the Giants lose to the Jets but beat the Cowboys they can still get in if the Eagles beat the Cowboys and then lose their last game. I think.[/quote]

Yes, but what are the chances of the Eagles losing their last game to the Redskins (in Philly) with the Eagles playing like they are now?

Giants had the divison lead twice and lost them. Now they have to get it a third time. No one else to blame this season.

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="Overdrive92"]If we lose to the Jets, we're done. And that's all that matters. The Cowboys & Eagles can go screw themselves.[/quote] Not exactly but probably true. If the Giants lose to the Jets but beat the Cowboys they can still get in if the Eagles beat the Cowboys and then lose their last game. I think.[/quote]

no absolutely not. if we do not beat the jets we are out.

If all 3 teams finish 8-8, Eagles win the East---Eagles win tiebreaker on Cowboys (head to head) and better divisional record (5-1 to 3-3).

Thats the only way the Eagles get in. If the Eagles lose to the Boys next week, they are out of it. It could come down to a 2 team race, as long as the Giants win and the Cowboys win next week. But I wont be holding my breathe on "as long as" or "ifs" LOL!!

One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

All-Pro

[quote user="miked1958"]We lose to jets we can let eagles back in?..

I shouldn't say if. Real good chance we do.

If we do and any of u still have hope. We need to become Dallas fans next week so our game with them means something . We give control to Philly if we lose to jets[/quote]

Wow.. Incorrect post.
    If we lose and Dallas wins we our two back with one left
    We would need Philly to beat Dallas.
    Us to beat Dallas
    And skins to beat philly
    Lol

4-New York Giants!!!!!

All-Pro

You guys are right. We lose we are done

4-New York Giants!!!!!