+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Who is the MVP of this team, but ...

You CANNOT choose Eli, because it would be too easy.

I would have to say either Bradshaw or Cruz, but it is a hard choice. JPP might be another consideration.

Ill be clear tho, you cannot pick Eli. You cannot pick Eli's parents for giving birth to him. Nor can you pick Ernie Accorsi for drafting him or the Chargers for trading him to us. Anything related to Eli is off limmits.

Jerry Reese - too easy. Guy made this team a living masterpiece. Look at it, every guy that comes in to replace an injured guy is just oozing with talent.

**** everyone else, the MVP is jerry reese.

Joe Skiba
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Will Beatty. He can pass block, run block, cook, sew...

Seriously though, he's a huge reason this offense isn't one dimensional this season.

but Eli IS the mvp. everybody else is pretty much replaceable.....
    by their backup right here on this team. Eli is the offense.

and there is no defensive standout or leader at this time.

you can't have a 2nd mvp , that's why it's called mvp. cuz nobody else comes close.

Eli goes down and we don't make the playoffs.....can't say that for anyone else on the team

there is no 2nd best . it's Eli ......and then the rest .

(and i didn't pick him , i just refused to pick anyone else.....
    so i didn't technically break your thread rules.)
    Last edited by stormblue; 10-19-2012 at 04:10 PM.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

Quote Originally Posted by stormblue View Post
    but Eli IS the mvp. everybody else is pretty much replaceable.....
    by their backup right here on this team. Eli is the offense.

and there is no defensive standout or leader at this time.

you can't have a 2nd mvp , that's why it's called mvp. cuz nobody else comes close.

Eli goes down and we don't make the playoffs.....can't say that for anyone else on the team

there is no 2nd best . it's Eli ......and then the rest .

(and i didn't pick him , i just refused to pick anyone else.....
    so i didn't technically break your thread rules.)
    Using the same type of arguement that many had about the"true" mvp of SB42 being the defense...

it's the Offense - so many players stepping in when called upon and doing more than just filling the position.
    ...the tortillas are dry...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    You CANNOT choose Eli, because it would be too easy.

I would have to say either Bradshaw or Cruz, but it is a hard choice. JPP might be another consideration.

Ill be clear tho, you cannot pick Eli. You cannot pick Eli's parents for giving birth to him. Nor can you pick Ernie Accorsi for drafting him or the Chargers for trading him to us. Anything related to Eli is off limmits.
    Beckum. He is not related to Eli, he is related to Sinorice Moss.

id say cruz bc who knows how hard it would have been for eli with our backups had teams not paid so much attention to cruz those couple games. he still managed to put up great numbers and think he's in the top 5-7 for all the major categories (rec, yds, TDS).

also maybe beatty. hes been an animal and the oline has been awesome since his return.

Victory Cruz.

I agree with stormblue, you can't not say Eli. He's the best and most important player on the team. 2nd can go to any number of players, all of which are equally important.