+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I am going to really hate the day

When TC is no longer Head Coach and Eli is no longer QB. It is really nice having a competitive, winning, classy team to root for.

I hope it takes a while for that day to happen.

hopefully they'll have their whole hand filled with rings by that time

Not for a long while yet......Eli seems the type who will always think and perform at least 15 yrs younger than he really is......and TC is gonna be like my grandma, pushing 90 and still painting houses and laying tile floors with all marbles intact...

Starter
    I'm hoping that Tom and Eli both hang it up at the same time. I don't want to see either of them struggle without the other.

Chris

Give them at Least 2 more Super Bowls ! Then they can hag it up !

I'm going to hate it too. But I don't believe the Maras will ever allow it to be said the the Giants aren't a classy team - even if they have some down years. But I do appreciate your point.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by chasjay View Post
    I'm going to hate it too. But I don't believe the Maras will ever allow it to be said the the Giants aren't a classy team - even if they have some down years. But I do appreciate your point.
    Agreed.

You have to figure we have at least another 6-7 years of Eli playing at a high level. I can't see TC staying on for that long though. So I figure it'll be 2020 when we start from the drawing board again and groom that next QB. You figure there is a high school freshman out there right now that will be our QB someday.

So, Eli doesn't have a son, but Peyton does....so if my math is right we can draft him around 2030-2032?

I just hope it doesn't take 13+ years for the team to get back on track... That said, I can't say from personal experience but I get the idea that JR is a lot less egotistical than George Young was. As much as we all rag on Killdrive and PF, it would SUCK for one of them to go off and acquire a hotshot QB and 3 rings elsewhere...