+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Philly boards must be blowing up!

Re: Philly boards must be blowing up!

WHO FARTED ?

I'm rooting for Dallas this weekend. Giants have to win two in a row to get in the playoffs regardless. Might as well enjoy the Eagles playoff hopes being dashed.

[quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="BanditHiro"]not really if the cowboys win against the giants then the cowboys win the division at 9-7[/quote]

Right. Dallas could actually rest players and look forward to the week after the Eagles if they really wanted to.

Problem with that is that Dallas could clinch the division with a win over the Eagles and Giants loss. I don't think the Giants will lose to the Jets, but hey, anything's possible.

It's a good feeling to know that the Eagles can't spoil our season. Like I've said many times before, I don't fear the Eagles having success, I fear them spoiling the success of others.
    [/quote]
    Ok. I feel better... Only way eagles can get in is to beat Dallas while giants lose to jets. Then they would have to hope the eliminated giants get a win over Dallas while they beat the skins. That would create a 3way tie at 8-8 giving Philly the East based off the 5-1 div record. Can't let that happen... We all already wrote them off.
    No. Dallas needs to beat them to end their season! And if, and it's a huge IF we beat the jets, then Dallas and the giants can settle things in NJ on jan1[/quote] 1 small detail. The Cowboys don't have a thing to do with the City of Dallas.
    Fact ticket phone number is 817 area code. That is a Tarrant County Area code (Fort Worth). Fact Headquarters, and Training facilites located in Valley Ranch. That is located in Irving Texas. Fact Stadium ain't even located in Dallas County. Please refer to them as the "Arlington, or North Texas" Cowboys. After all you said NJ, not NY referring to where the stadium that the Giants, and Jets both play in. Or, are you as "Geographically Challenged" as almost all Cowboys fans are. Even the ones down here who should know better.
    [/quote]

Weak. If that's the case then...

Landover Redskins
    New Jersey Giants/Jets
    Orchard Park/Toronto Bills
    Foxborough Patriots
    Glendale Cardinals

As stated above, The Cowboys initially played in the Cotton bowl, thus the 'Dallas' part of it all. It's a name with with a lot of history and imagery associated with it so it's not going to change even if Dallas drops from being the largest city in the Metroplex.

[quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="BanditHiro"]not really if the cowboys win against the giants then the cowboys win the division at 9-7[/quote]

Right. Dallas could actually rest players and look forward to the week after the Eagles if they really wanted to.

Problem with that is that Dallas could clinch the division with a win over the Eagles and Giants loss. I don't think the Giants will lose to the Jets, but hey, anything's possible.

It's a good feeling to know that the Eagles can't spoil our season. Like I've said many times before, I don't fear the Eagles having success, I fear them spoiling the success of others.
    [/quote]
    Ok. I feel better... Only way eagles can get in is to beat Dallas while giants lose to jets. Then they would have to hope the eliminated giants get a win over Dallas while they beat the skins. That would create a 3way tie at 8-8 giving Philly the East based off the 5-1 div record. Can't let that happen... We all already wrote them off.
    No. Dallas needs to beat them to end their season! And if, and it's a huge IF we beat the jets, then Dallas and the giants can settle things in NJ on jan1[/quote] 1 small detail. The Cowboys don't have a thing to do with the City of Dallas.
    Fact ticket phone number is 817 area code. That is a Tarrant County Area code (Fort Worth). Fact Headquarters, and Training facilites located in Valley Ranch. That is located in Irving Texas. Fact Stadium ain't even located in Dallas County. Please refer to them as the "Arlington, or North Texas" Cowboys. After all you said NJ, not NY referring to where the stadium that the Giants, and Jets both play in.* Or, are you as "Geographically Challenged" as almost all Cowboys fans are. Even the ones down here who should know better.
    [/quote]

Weak. If that's the case then...

Landover Redskins
    New Jersey Giants/Jets
    Orchard Park/Toronto Bills
    Foxborough Patriots
    Glendale Cardinals

As stated above, The Cowboys initially played in the Cotton bowl, thus the 'Dallas' part of it all. It's a name with with a lot of history and imagery associated with it so it's not going to change even if Dallas drops from being the largest city in the Metroplex.

[/quote]
    Lol u are right man
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

If we lose to the Jets, do Eagle fans seriously think we will beat the Cowboys already eliminated? We can't even play while in contention let alone spoiler..

I will root against the Giants in week 17 if we lose Saturday.

I want Dallas to knock out the Eagles as well but if the Giants & Boys both lose this weekend oy ...
    I rather Cowboys win the division than the eagles

[quote user="Big Blue 418"]I want Dallas to knock out the Eagles as well but if the Giants & Boys both lose this weekend oy ...
    I rather Cowboys win the division than the eagles[/quote]

I'm w/ you. If the Giants and Cowboys lose next week I'd just want the Giants to lose out. I'd much rather deal w/ the Cowboys in the playoffs.

Of course if the Giants win on Sunday the Eagles / Cowboys is absolutely meaningless.

[quote user="gmen0820"]If we lose to the Jets, do Eagle fans seriously think we will beat the Cowboys already eliminated? We can't even play while in contention let alone spoiler..

I will root against the Giants in week 17 if we lose Saturday.[/quote]

same here bro

As much as I hate Dallas, it doesn't compare to my hate towards Philthy

[quote user="GiantWarfare"][quote user="gmen0820"]If we lose to the Jets, do Eagle fans seriously think we will beat the Cowboys already eliminated? We can't even play while in contention let alone spoiler..

I will root against the Giants in week 17 if we lose Saturday.[/quote]

same here bro

As much as I hate Dallas, it doesn't compare to my hate towards Philthy

[/quote]It isn't even close, plus I live 5 minutes from Philly. I will puke if they make the playoffs. I just hope we eliminate them by Saturday.

Imagine if the Eagles went 8-8 and won the Super Bowl. We wouldn't hear the end of it for......years. ESPN, Sports Illustrated, would be all over "Philadelphia, the City of Miracles" or "City Where Dreams Come True" (take your pick.)

+ Reply to Thread