+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool On Mike and Mike the other day...

So this isnt Giants related completely but funny still. I think Wednesday on Mike n Mike they had I believe Ron Jaworski on a phone call and they were asking him about the match between the Giants and Redskins Sunday. He went on to say how the skins came out last year and swept the gmen, and the didn't have RG3 they had RG 3 &out.... It took a second then I got it. Rex Grossman. The laugh from the other guys was hysterical. They all were about a half second before they got it like me. Anyhow. Truly funny moment wondered who else heard that.

Grossmam 2011 season

72.4 QBR

3,151 yds

16 TDs, 20 INTs

Not a bad season for a guy playing on one of the leagues worst teams in 2011

Jaworski is President of the NY Giants haters club...........do you really listen to this bag of wind?

He's just a hater. Spent to many years on his back looking up at LT! Lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Grossmam 2011 season

72.4 QBR

3,151 yds

16 TDs, 20 INTs

Not a bad season for a guy playing on one of the leagues worst teams in 2011

Jaworski is President of the NY Giants haters club...........do you really listen to this bag of wind?
    What do you expect a man who literally got beat up by LT each time he played against us. That guy has to hate the Giants. LT had career games against the guy. He used to take some vicious hits from our defense. I would expect him to hate on the Giants as long as he lives. lol

I do not know where Grossman is today but I would much rather have him as our back up QB than David the Chicken Hearted

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Lol, I pretty much said the same thing. Sometime he got hit so hard that I felt sorry for him.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    He loves Henry Hynoski though.....

Stop it now........let Ron polish his SB rings.....Oh right, he only gets to see them on other peoples hands....must be miserable being in the same division with the Champs

Ron and Kurt Warner must have Eli voo doo dolls next to their beds

I wasn't starting a Jaws sucks thread. I thought the Grossman nickname was a hoot.

Quote Originally Posted by gfanblue View Post
    I wasn't starting a Jaws sucks thread. I thought the Grossman nickname was a hoot.
    but the guy had a very good year.......why make fun of him??.......he was at least as good as the majority of Jaworski years ....as a matter of fact let me look that up...........http://www.pro-football-reference.co...J/JawoRo00.htm

looking it over, Rex's 2011 season easily matches any good year Jaws ever had..........Jaws didnt suck, he was average, just lke Rex