+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

This team is a disgrace

I've seen better defensive play from the French Army........that was the worse exhibition of defense since "Saddams line of Death" in 1992. In all the years I have been a Giant's fan, I have ALWAYS been able to say the Defense was good, even if the team record wasn't.. Not now, this current Giant defense is pathetic, and all involved must be let go, to include Coughlin (who I really like) and Reese (who allowed this to happen). I don't admit to having all the answers, but I do know that the Giants must clean house now, or end up like the the Giants of the late 60's or the Raiders of today.

Re: This team is a disgrace

You will be attacked for stating the truth. They are a group of losers led by a clueless DC who should be flipping burgers.

[quote user="TroyArcher"]You will be attacked for stating the truth. They are a group of losers led by a clueless DC who should be flipping burgers.[/quote]What makes you think he can do that too? I think he is totally incompetent.

All-Pro

[quote user="Hooligans"]I've seen better defensive play from the French Army........that was the worse exhibition of defense since "Saddams line of Death" in 1992. In all the years I have been a Giant's fan, I have ALWAYS been able to say the Defense was good, even if the team record wasn't.. Not now, this current Giant defense is pathetic, and all involved must be let go, to include Coughlin (who I really like) and Reese (who allowed this to happen). I don't admit to having all the answers, but I do know that the Giants must clean house now, or end up like the the Giants of the late 60's or the Raiders of today.[/quote]

I'm with you. I don't have the answers either
    but this pathetic Defense is a combination of
    players and coaching. I am tired of the BS lines
    the coaches and players give to the media.

Your right they are a disgrace but the stadium
    will sell out again.

Banned

I am a die hard Giant's fan from afar, but I can only wonder how upset those Season Ticket fans are that paid $20K for a PSL, onlyto see the Giants choke in December..........again. I wish Weelington was still around, because he would do the right thing and clean house on this perennial disapointing excuse of a coaching staff and team managment....the Giants just let Rex Grossman torch them, and heads MUST roll.

This team needs a complete overhaul from top to bottom, from the coaching staff to the players. I think JR gets a pass since he started his tenure during the Coughlin era. Our coaching staff makes terrible adjustments as of late and it seems like our players just didn't want to play today, no desire whatsoever. This shows a lack of leadership especially on defense and we need to make some serious personnel changes this offseason. We have too many players on our dline that are tying up money while not producing (canty, Bernard, osi and tuck this season) and we lack mental toughness. Everyone wants the coaching staff gone but I think it starts with our personnel.

All-Pro

[quote user="ShakeNBake"]This team needs a complete overhaul from top to bottom, from the coaching staff to the players. I think JR gets a pass since he started his tenure during the Coughlin era. Our coaching staff makes terrible adjustments as of late and it seems like our players just didn't want to play today, no desire whatsoever. This shows a lack of leadership especially on defense and we need to make some serious personnel changes this offseason. We have too many players on our dline that are tying up money while not producing (canty, Bernard, osi and tuck this season) and we lack mental toughness. Everyone wants the coaching staff gone but I think it starts with our personnel.
    [/quote]

i agree u start with players but its also time to
    have coaches accountable as well.

Sad but true....clean up the house before it gets worse and outta hand. Bring in players who live up to their paycheck and really wanna play out there. go blue...