+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

This week they all took the Giants

http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks

Not sure if I like that. Like it better when we play the underdog card like last week when all but one picked SF.

although I saw another site where 4 guys picked and it was split down the middle
    Last edited by miked1958; 10-20-2012 at 11:55 AM.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

fwiw....on the NFLN, McNubbins took the Skins.

More specifically, he took RG3
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Bench Player
    Its how the NY Giants like it. The underdogs of the NFL, they will play like crazed dogs. RG3 will run for his life, and know he is know playing in the NFL and NOT college ball. G-Men 34 Deadskins 10 if that.

All-Pro
    If the Giants are about to turn the corner like many of us are beginning to believe, they need to win the games they are supposed to win. That means going out and taking care of business this week as the favorite. Last week, in a game they were supposed to lose, they made a clear statement. This week they need to make another statement, only this time they need to prove that they can play at a high level consistently, not just when their backs are against the wall.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

RG3 is a rb slash qb.

All-Pro
    So are people happy or mad a out this? When they don't pick the Giants they are all idiots. So now they picked the Giants. Are thy better now?

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    So are people happy or mad a out this? When they don't pick the Giants they are all idiots. So now they picked the Giants. Are thy better now?
    Personally, I could care less either way.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    Personally, I could care less either way.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Some folks think we play better when everyone picks against us. I, otoh, couldn't care less. Though it IS nice to watch a red faced Jimmy Johnson implode.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

All-Pro
    I don't care who they pick but I have to admit I do enjoy watching them back peddle.