+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

For those of you who want TC gone . . . .

. . . . would you be ok with bringing back Spags as DC with the promise that he would take over as HC when TC retires in 1-2 years? Sort of the Parcells and Belicheck scenario with the Jets (except hopefully without Spags resigning as the HC of the NYG when TC retires).

I'm just not seeing a lot of candidates out there that would excite me (Cowher doesn't seem like he wants to coach again), and thought that this could be a good alternative.

What do you think?

Re: For those of you who want TC gone . . . .

As long as fewell never steps with 1000 feet of the giants organization ever again.

No Way. I want the 3 stooges gone.

bringing Spags back in any situation would be a plus for the team.

he may come back if the hc position is available to him after TC retires.

im more in favor of Fewell leaving than TC at this point!

I know it doesn't exactly address the OP but I think Jack Del Rio as a possible DC candidate is worth a look. His defense over the past few years has been solid despite the lack of stars.

[quote user="TheEnigma"]I know it doesn't exactly address the OP but I think Jack Del Rio as a possible DC candidate is worth a look. His defense over the past few years has been solid despite the lack of stars.[/quote]

Ordinarily I would agree but numerous reports indicated that one of the reasons he was fired was because he had gotten lazy . . . . was basically a 9 to 5er. No thanks.

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

. . . . would you be ok with bringing back Spags as DC with the promise that he would take over as HC when TC retires in 1-2 years? Sort of the Parcells and Belicheck scenario with the Jets (except hopefully without Spags resigning as the HC of the NYG when TC retires).

I'm just not seeing a lot of candidates out there that would excite me (Cowher doesn't seem like he wants to coach again), and thought that this could be a good alternative.

What do you think?

[/quote]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I want Bill Cowher announced as our new Head Coach at Noon tomorrow......of course, Spags or Jack Del rio can coach the D...........or how about Pepper Johnson???

Veteran

I think Philly will get Spags (Philly will be announcing his hiringwhileReese is waiting in line for the Early Bird Special to open).

Assuming Spags is hired by Philly, I'd like to see Jack Del Rio replace Fewell.

I'd like to get a new offensive coordinator, because the far majority of good things that have happened this season seems to come without Gilbride's input.

As far as Coughlin goes, I'm not calling for him to get fired, but things need to change on offense and defense.

Veteran

I think Philly will get Spags (Philly will be announcing his hiringwhileReese is waiting in line for the Early Bird Special to open).

Assuming Spags is hired by Philly, I'd like to see Jack Del Rio replace Fewell.

I'd like to get a new offensive coordinator, because the far majority of good things that have happened this season seems to come without Gilbride's input.

As far as Coughlin goes, I'm not calling for him to get fired, but things need to change on offense and defense.

All-Pro

Mike zimmer at hc.

And some young positions coach for oc. Maybe like the QB coach in NO. Some **** like that.

There's always random coaches that you've never heard of that end up being good