+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Exclamation A lot of you thought my prediction of a 20+ Giants win last week was ridiculous

As the official Giants "Nostradamus" of the GMB please not that I have lowered my estimate of this weeks Giants visctory
    to 10+

No special reason........thats just what the tea leves in my head are telling me

Enjoy the game

im more worried about this game than last weeks game

LOL, if you were actually charging money for your "opinion" I could officially call you a fraud I like your "educated" guess though. G-men by 10.

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    As the official Giants "Nostradamus" of the GMB please not that I have lowered my estimate of this weeks Giants visctory
    to 10+

No special reason........thats just what the tea leves in my head are telling me

Enjoy the game
    10 points sounds reasonable considering its a divisional game and we tend to play those games a little closer, no matter the respective teams records.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

I understand this. And it held true in both of our losses. However I have a feeling we stomp them out 31-10
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

63-6 is 10+ so good call!

Just cause this is a divisional game doesn't mean the Giants can't blow the Skins away and vise versa.

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    to 10+

Enjoy the game
    You have every right to talk all that mess.

Banned
    I guess if I had to pin it one thing its psychological

The Redskins are not puffing themselves up and no one is saying they are the best team in/at anything, as was the case in SFO

The Giants do have a reason to quiet the C3PO talk, and there is a revenge factor for last years two losses. If the Skins get some turnovers this could be a barn burner, but most likely they will go down swinging but overmatched. The Giants do not play well at home and there is no reason to embarrass the Skins

The key here is the Giants running game, if continues to flourish it might be a rout

Banned
    You know looking at the Skins season, they have beaten some good teams and have not lost to any real bad ones.

They might be better than we give them credit for on the surface.