+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HEY REDSKINS FANS

HEY REDSKINS FANS

10479035-large.jpg

Before you ANTS talk more smack and even think of disrespecting the Giants again think about this and shove it. You can keep this one we have two in four years and more coming. Please win another in what is left of your miserable lifetimes before talking any more nonsense.

Giants-rally-to-nip-Pats-in-Super-Bowl-C5UUD7E-x-large.jpg

THAT'S RIGHT !@#$$$!!!!!

You can come here and eat crow once the beating is complete.

**** AN A! I'm gonna pull a lamer here and say... wrong forum. I don't believe that though.

psst don't circumvent the swear filter thingy ma-bob... just type what you'd like to say.

ayyeee

Bench Player
    We are who we are, the New York Football Giants. 2 super Bowls in the last 5 years, Eli 2 MVP, a D-line that is no match for teams in the NFL, WR corp who are the best in the NFL, a running game now finding its way to the end zone.

The media always over look the NY Giants, but hey its ok, that is just how they like it. We can win games on the road and in our own home. This sunday the Deadskins are in town, and that college option run does not work against the NY Giants. RG3 welcome to the NFL which means (Not for very Long, if you run the option in our home). Good luck with LMAO option.

My pick G-Men 31 Deadskins 3 if that.

+ Reply to Thread